Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SO we have our "end of the year" party tonight. It's a Christmas party in disguise because we have some none Christmas believers that work here.

It's at a real fancy place here in town so I'm wearing a red sweatervest and a nice white button down shirt. I look very Christmasy!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
stosh said:
It's awesome!!!

sweatervest > Birleyshirley

does it have some snowman on it and little jingly jingly jingly bells hanging off it too?
a sweatervest dude? You're serious?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
LMAO!

Carlton on Fresh Prince used to wear those all the time....

hahahhaha. Dork. :p

J

JRB

Here's the deal Stosh - you already said it. Take your medicine, Carlton. hahahahahaha

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Does your bowtie have working xmas lights in it too??

We have our office christmas party today too. Should be, well... um... really soemthing. All these festivities while I'm stuck in my office trying to learn cascading style sheets. Sad this is that I'll take css over an office party any day.

Put road tires on my HT last night... gotta to a little tune up tonight so I can finally do some pedaling this weekend. Wife told me I couldn't ride if the roads were wet because I "don't have a lot of experience like that." WTF??? :think: :eviltongu I'll ride regardless.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Does your bowtie have working xmas lights in it too??

We have our office christmas party today too. Should be, well... um... really soemthing. All these festivities while I'm stuck in my office trying to learn cascading style sheets. Sad this is that I'll take css over an office party any day.

Put road tires on my HT last night... gotta to a little tune up tonight so I can finally do some pedaling this weekend. Wife told me I couldn't ride if the roads were wet because I "don't have a lot of experience like that." WTF??? :think: :eviltongu I'll ride regardless.
Bwahhhhhhhhhh overprotective SO's are funny aren't they.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What annoys me are the MANY holiday office events I have to plan for:

This past Tuesday: Holiday luncheon at the cafeteria (free meal)
Dec 12: Pot luck lunch for Finance department (200 people). I have to think of something to make and bring.
Dec 20 morning: Holiday breakfast for entire Finance dept...hosted by Finance Management which I am part of (12 managers for 200 people). I have to bring in 5 dozen danishes
Dec 20 afternoon: Catered department lunch and Secret Santa (I have to think of a gift to buy for someone I barely know)

Cripes.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
What annoys me are the MANY holiday office events I have to plan for:

This past Tuesday: Holiday luncheon at the cafeteria (free meal)
Dec 12: Pot luck lunch for Finance department (200 people). I have to think of something to make and bring.
Dec 20 morning: Holiday breakfast for entire Finance dept...hosted by Finance Management which I am part of (12 managers for 200 people). I have to bring in 5 dozen danishes
Dec 20 afternoon: Catered department lunch and Secret Santa (I have to think of a gift to buy for someone I barely know)

Cripes.
Damn... that is a lot.

I had to go to my GF's Christmas party at her Principals house.... SUCKED.... SUCKED so bad.....

Tonight should actually be fun and that is about it for my Christmas Party scheduel.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
I'm not sure "funny" is the word I'd use, but...
Hey you've got another one on the way, you can't just go out there sliping and sliding around on your bike....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i have some training wheels with 8 inches of travel, avy shocks, they are rootbeer colored and have 3.0 gazzies ill sell ya for cheap.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
i have some training wheels with 8 inches of travel, avy shocks, they are rootbeer colored and have 3.0 gazzies ill sell ya for cheap.
Your selling your bike?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
no just the trianing wheels. i can finally huck curbs without them. i forgot to mention that they are also virtual pivot point style suspension.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
YOu getting ready to do that dance at a Christmas party.
i guess my humor was to slight for you to comprehend. it was a reference to that song. Electric Slide.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
i guess my humor was to slight for you to comprehend. it was a reference to that song. Electric Slide.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
now why in the hell did you go and do that? you confused me.
Beacause I too was refering to that song and the associated dance that is done at most weddings and Christmas parties.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
lockemiester said:
Morning stosh.

Get this, yesterday it was -40C in the morning. Today -5C. Quite a change.
What the hell does that convert to in F?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well sometimes i dont know about ya stosh, i thought you were just trying to confuse me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
well sometimes i dont know about ya stosh, i thought you were just trying to confuse me.
Ya don't know about me? WTF is that supposed to mean?