Quantcast

)()( Good Friday Morning )()(

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
narlus said:
will be a good weekend to clean the basement, organize the bike stuff which my kids have strewn all over creation,
Yes - this would be a good weekend to clean that basement and organize all that bike stuff. :sneaky: :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
loco said:
I found a bunch of different ND t-shirts last night. I didn't buy them, but I found them. They had the ramp and the liger.
Hot Topic has a TON of them. Sq-Earl has the one with the helicopter on it and my sister has "I love Tots". Funny shiot.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Looks awesome Rockland, can't wait to see the rest!! I never get sick of seeing Moab. :drool:

As for me....I'm here...at work...but nothing will get done today. As of 4pm today, I am on VACATION!! Then tomorrow at 6am, I head to the island mon!! :cool: Sun, sand, surf and herbal refreshment await!! :evil:
Nice :thumb: Safe travels to you and your wife. Is your daughter going as well? Have a good trip!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
tartosuc said:
good morning to you all,

@Mmcg
Good to hear that Laura is hooked! did you get that schwin yet?
Yep she's got the Schwinn and she loves it - it fits her great and is pretty damned light too.

Tonight will be her first real mtb ride.

Now to find her a road bike! :)

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
SkaredShtles said:
Mmmm....... Moonflower Canyon. Nice location! :thumb:

-S.S.-
Moonflower was a great place to camp. Close to town as well! :thumb: It was windy and cold @ night. Takes a while each morn for the sun to get high enough to warm the canyon.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ROCKLAND said:
Moonflower was a great place to camp. Close to town as well! :thumb: It was windy and cold @ night. Takes a while each morn for the sun to get high enough to warm the canyon.
Yeah - it's really deep and narrow. It does take *hours* for the sun to show up.

Used to be, back in the "good ol' days" that you could camp absolutely *anywhere* around Moab.

-S.S.-