Quantcast

$$$Good Friday Morning!$$$

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin

Fairly quiet around here today as well. Got a couple of loose ends to tie up, other than that, I'm just wasting time until I go home. I'll probably spend a fair amount of time at Park's site today. With dial-up at home, it's not at easy to jump online for bike repair help... so I'm going to print off a bunch of park's pages and make my own little blue binder for easy reference when wrenching.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
morning all,

Heading out for a ride after work then prob out for some drinks...then prob riding again tomorrow at some point, putting my rack on my new car. and hopefully going to snowshoe this weekend!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
It's Friday, but I've got to work all weekend. Supposd to be going riding tonight, hopefully the evening thunderstorms we've been having will hold off long enough to allow that to happen. I've got to go get an A/C tonight for my parents and install it, the heat and humidity have been taking a toll on my dad. I may try to bail out of work early on Sunday and get in a 1/2 day of DH'ing at West Mtn..

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I did a short ride yesterday w/a bud of mine...I would have done more but he wasnt up for it

road ride tonight - not sure how long/hard to go - I still have a slight cold, then to whats left of happy hour

Sat=preride sundays xc race course, then a family bbq

Sun=local xc race

extreme2

Chimp
May 17, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Working in LA today and flying home to Phoenix tonight. Tomorrow early ride and then heading out to baseball game (AZ Diamonbacks). Sunday I'll sneak in another early AM ride!

J

JRB

Good morning. Adding 2 $s doesn't make it different than my blingeriffic GMT. :D

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Just cleaning up a few things before vacation starts. I'll be home working around the house next week, and catching some rides now that the bike is back together. Not enough money to go any where. I got my new upper and lower pivot arms, and got the bike back together. 6 weeks off really had some effect on me. I road Tuesday, and yesterday, trying to get back in the swing of things.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Yossarian said:
Morning all.

I am starting a training regimen to run my first marathon.
Noway! i was considering running my first in baltimore this october but i think i am going to put it off for another year...

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Buenos Dias a todos. I was going to go to work, but I have pink eye instead....

so now I'm going to relax in my barka-lounger(3 dollars at a yardsale) and watch movies all day. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good morning everyone

today is moving kinda slow.. going to Happy hour after work and then to a 2 grade talent show at My wife's school.. should be entertainig at the least.
Saturday I plan to get my gear together for the up coming MBW!!!!! and sunday I am going to Mountain creek to play with my new 7point7 ... this will be the first time pointing it downward so we shall see how it goes!!!!

enjoy the weekend!!!!!!!!

L8APX

Chimp
Jun 3, 2005
Close enough, NY
douglas said:
I did a short ride yesterday w/a bud of mine...I would have done more but he wasnt up for it

road ride tonight - not sure how long/hard to go - I still have a slight cold, then to whats left of happy hour

Sat=preride sundays xc race course, then a family bbq

Sun=local xc race
sorry I missed you guys last night, I was going in as you where loaded up. Thursdays are my SS there, so maybe next week.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Noway! i was considering running my first in baltimore this october but i think i am going to put it off for another year...

After spending 12 hours at the finish line of the Rock and Roll Marathon in San Diego last week, I couldn't put it off any longer. It is an accomplishment I have been eying for awhile.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning -

Received a rear skewer and a CD from Rip the other night - thanks Rip.

I have my final PT session on the knee at noon - sort of a strength test session. Hope I do well.

Cloudy here - I wonder if it'll rain. :think:

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Velocity Girl and myself are hopping on a flight down to CA for the weekend....and going to Six Flags Magic Mtn!!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!! Wanna go?

Oh yea....and I have a interview today for a new position!

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Snacks said:
When is the race? What is your training plan?
October 30th, 2005, Greenville SC inauguaral Spinx Marathon.

Training plan = Hal Higdons 18 week Novice marathon plan, which technically starts June 27th.

Mileage scales can be seen here: mileage program

I will stick to that plan with one small exception. My 6 mile "Long run" inweek one will actually be a 10K race on July 4th.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
went to the dentist, hit up some cd stores, and walked around in the general warm air goodness of boston last night. got a couple beers and a sandwich @ Flash's. i wish that place was going when i lived around the corner years ago. cool place.

gonna get my hitch welded up today, at least that's the plan.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I guess I'll take the rain over the heat. Because I know the rain will eventually end. :p

Edit: whoops. Why lookee there, the rain is over. :thumb:
So will the heat. Did I mention we ride all year???