Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
MMcG said:
hahaha - yeah, you know me, always searching planning, plotting, browsing.
I'm in the market for a new ride right now as well. This will be my "dream bike", and I'm selling just about everything I have that's not tied down to get it. With the wife's approval of course!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
McGRP01 said:
I'm in the market for a new ride right now as well. This will be my "dream bike", and I'm selling just about everything I have that's not tied down to get it. With the wife's approval of course!!
Whatcha looking for (type of bike), what do you have in mind?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! Made tastey b-fast for the hubby and we've been working on remodeling our basement. Hoping the T-storms hold off so we can get our usual Friday afternoon ride in (fingers crossed). Tomorrow night is the night DHing at West that I have decided not to partake in :( That mountain tries to kill me in the daylight when I am riding at 100%...I can't imagine what it would do to me at night. Sq-Earl is going to go and rip it up though so atleast I can live vicariously.

Tigg - the Titus is an awesome bike :drool: I'm in about the same position...hoping to sell off 2 of my bikes to get one (ok...two) new one(s), but I will probably wait until after the baby is here (unless I happen to find a deal I can't pass up) ;)

Splat - feel better...doesn't sound good right now!!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Westy said:
Sexy,

Going for the custom Ti exogrid mortgage your house and sell your soul version?
Nope. I'm selling everything I own just to get the plain 'ol Al version w/ a "moderate" (X.9 level) build. Might wait for the '06's to come out though...

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
MMcG said:
hahaha - yeah, you know me, always searching planning, plotting, browsing.
I've got a nice mongoose (no, not a walmart mongoose) collecting dust. I'm sure I could cut you a sweet deal.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Nothing planned for tonight... tomorrow we are talking about spending the day on the lake (Cayuga)... some fishing, some beer, lots of relaxing... or at least as much relaxing as can be done with 2 kids. Would like to get in a road ride if there's time.
jackson .. cayuga lake... ??? i grew up on that lake duruing the summers... My grandparents had a house in Horseheads. i had no idea you were that far up

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
had a great day of riding here in Maryland... my sisters friends brought me to this short but sweet singletrack.. so we did about 3 laps and 10 miles of riding... the only thing was it was soooo damn hot... it was rough to be in the sun. tommorrow hopefully we are going to take the rock creek bike trail in D.C and see some sites!!!!!

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
... Waco Regional Airport records its first 100 degree high
temperature of 2005...

At 210 PM CDT... the temperature at Waco Regional Airport reached 100
degrees for the first time this season. The temperature then climbed
to 102 degrees at 239 PM... which was the high temperature for today.
This was 3 degrees below the record high for July 1st of 105
degrees... which was set in 1980 heat wave. The normal high
temperature for today is 95 degrees.