Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Got the crab traps packed and the fishing rods and bikes ready.
This time tomorrow I should be crossing the ME NH border!!

I can't wait!!!

I'm hoping to get some riding in while i'm there with some locals.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Last night I sat in the basement for about 2 hours sanding my new frame to get the primer coat off. Man was there a lot, I must have breathed in a good amount, all of the boogers that have "fallen" out of my nose have been black. Oh well, almost done, then its scotch brite and prep one. Im pumped. As far as this weekend, probably nothing. I never have anything to do.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Last night I sat in the basement for about 2 hours sanding my new frame to get the primer coat off. Man was there a lot, I must have breathed in a good amount, all of the boogers that have "fallen" out of my nose have been black. Oh well, almost done, then its scotch brite and prep one. Im pumped. As far as this weekend, probably nothing. I never have anything to do.
You bought a new frame and you're going to re-paint it right away? WTF?

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

Got the crap traps packed and the fishing rods and bikes ready.
This time tomorrow I should be crossing the ME NH border!!

I can't wait!!!

I'm hoping to get some riding in while i'm there with some locals.
Morn yo. Read your PM.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Since this is the REAL GMT, I'll post again...

Mornin Stosh

Not much to report on... had a dentist apt yesterday - 2 fillings and I'm kind of feeling it this morning. Hopefully it will get better as the day goes on. Finally got back on the bike yesterday, though it was only briefly. Did a little over 10 road miles (road to my parents' house for dinner). Didn't do any real nasty climbs, but I felt pretty good all things considered.

I'm picking Emma up from daycare today and taking her to dance class tonight - that should be a sight.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Since this is the REAL GMT, I'll post again...

Mornin Stosh

Not much to report on... had a dentist apt yesterday - 2 fillings and I'm kind of feeling it this morning. Hopefully it will get better as the day goes on. Finally got back on the bike yesterday, though it was only briefly. Did a little over 10 road miles (road to my parents' house for dinner). Didn't do any real nasty climbs, but I felt pretty good all things considered.

I'm picking Emma up from daycare today and taking her to dance class tonight - that should be a sight.
ha!
Dentists suck!!

So did you tell the bike shop guy you weren't interested?

Good to hear you were back on your bike.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning!
Stosh: travel safely and have fun on ME!

We're leaving in a few minutes for E. Burke (Kingdom Trails) so we're sure to have a great weekend of riding and hanging with a bunch of :monkey: s. Hopefully the heat & humidity stay down so we can be comfy too ;) Have a good weekend everyone!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Morning!
Stosh: travel safely and have fun on ME!

We're leaving in a few minutes for E. Burke (Kingdom Trails) so we're sure to have a great weekend of riding and hanging with a bunch of :monkey: s. Hopefully the heat & humidity stay down so we can be comfy too ;) Have a good weekend everyone!!!
I know it's only supposed to be in the high 70's in Maine next week so I'm sure it will be nice in VT.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Stosh!

Crap Traps? :think:

Still trying to decide which bike to bring to Monkeyfest. I guess the Soul is the most tuned up one so I guess that gets the nod.

J

JRB

stosh said:
hey man how's it going?
Days at work are pretty crummy lately. Busy. I won't bump the lead times thread, but suffice to say, people won't leave me alone.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Rip said:
Morning :stosh:

Yeah, crap traps?

Get to possibly go to Atlantic City tommorrow then sunday it's supposed to be 76 and no humidity at all.

Man a trip to Flagstaff would be good just about now. It's abut 76 degrees there.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Mornin stosh. I was brainwashed and replied to the counterfeit GMT thread! :eek:

Synopsis of my other post: New boxxer for V10, gonna rebuild the V10. Will go on road ride today, might go DHing at WinterPark on Sunday. Monday leave for Yellowstone till Friday. :p :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning Stosh!

Crap Traps? :think:

Still trying to decide which bike to bring to Monkeyfest. I guess the Soul is the most tuned up one so I guess that gets the nod.
I just noticed that....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Days at work are pretty crummy lately. Busy. I won't bump the lead times thread, but suffice to say, people won't leave me alone.
same here my man! Thank god for vacations!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I can't go til September, but I am going back to Ft Davis and to Big Bend then.
Yeah well I shouldn't be going now either but the project kept getting pushed back to what WOULD be my busiest week on it.

Should be a nice pile on my desk by the time I come back.