Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
TreeSaw said:
I generally go to see them a few times over the summer as I know one of the cello players (and his wife used to play piano as well)...they rarely disappoint!
Yeah, they're great. I've seen them 3 or 4 times now and the conductor is quite a character too

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Ooh, good idea. Any sales going on? What brands of road bikes do they carry?
I don't know what kind of road bikes they carry......

Check out the website, he's got all the brands listed there. :)

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
I don't know what kind of road bikes they carry......

Check out the website, he's got all the brands listed there. :)
Bingo...I'm a little slow today. Ooh they do have Specialized. Do you know if he runs good end of season sales?

Is there a Stosh discount? ;)

J

JRB

stosh said:
Merry Christmas

On that note Walmart Has a large inflatable Christmas snow globe set up in their seasonal dept.
Yay - Walmart. :thumb:

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
m'rnin'!!! had a decent ride last night. Rode for a couple hours on a tough techy singletrack trail. Riding through parts of it reminded me of that movie sleepy hollow. My bike was kind of posessed(sp?) yesterday, it kept steering me towards rocks that made me go otb like 3 times. all-in-all good ride though. Went out last night for thirsty thursday, got bored and headed home. I think I'm tired of the bar/club scene. I need to find a new way to meet women. I'm debating about taking September off from going out. Just don't want to do that single...
Oh yeah, riding pretty much all weekend. Should be fun.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Or for cliffs bars, for that matter.
Or 1/2 & 1/2

Actually I was pretty amazed at most of their prices. I don't shop there much but when I do I can't believe how cheap it is.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Or 1/2 & 1/2

Actually I was pretty amazed at most of their prices. I don't shop there much but when I do I can't believe how cheap it is.
I guess it's because of all their slave labor both in the store and making the products.

But, yeah, they do have good deals on stuff

And I do need to find some cheap cliff bars