Quantcast

~~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
binary visions said:
That's the one.

Ahhh....yes. Fantastic place indeed. I've been to two weddings and several receptions there. You guys should have a blast. Save some cake for me.....I'll be dressed as a six-foot tall lawn jockey. :)

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Mornin' m3nks. Just sat down with a cup-o-hot chocolate in hand, ready to stare blankly into the computer monitor for the next 7 hours or so.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Afternoon monkeys.

About 6" of snow here last night on top of and inch of ice. Fun stuff. I spent the morning shoveling out my vehicle, then cleaning it off so I could get some errands done.

It's SO nice to not have to go to class for a few weeks.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
Sup 'holes. Got my new screamin computer built up last night. That thing is friggin fast. I have no idea what I need a computer that fast for. Oh and it took me about a half hour to get in my car this morning. It looked like a big car shaped glazed donut. Mmmm... donuts...
Sweet! What did you end up getting and when can I have one :sneaky:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all...I decided not to drive to school this AM (we only had a 2 hour delay and that's about the time it started with the sleet/freezing rain at my house). So, I am home cleaning, baking some hazlenut thumbprint cookies and perhaps a couple of other kinds for tonight's holiday party. Fun, fun, fun!!!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
TreeSaw said:
Afternoon all...I decided not to drive to school this AM (we only had a 2 hour delay and that's about the time it started with the sleet/freezing rain at my house). So, I am home cleaning, baking some hazlenut thumbprint cookies and perhaps a couple of other kinds for tonight's holiday party. Fun, fun, fun!!!
Didn't the boss "strongly encourage" you to take the day off anyway?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Afternoon monkeys.

About 6" of snow here last night on top of and inch of ice. Fun stuff. I spent the morning shoveling out my vehicle, then cleaning it off so I could get some errands done.

It's SO nice to not have to go to class for a few weeks.
So how was your bike ride?