Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
loco said:
They're likely there to help fight a huge forest fire. :think:

What the hell do you think they are there for??? Circles to the left, numbnuts.
Give him a break man... considering the question, he's CLEARLY a nascar fan.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
GumbaFish said:
Great day yesterday. Since one of the regional hardware places (Chase Pitkin) is having an inventory liquidation sale I made my way out there. I only spent like 25 bucks and got a couple of 3x3x8 landscape timbers, 15 1x4x48in planks to use for decking stunts, a couple of boxes of nails, and a huge box of timber ties. I am not sure if the lady wrang up my stuff wrong but some of it was even cheaper than I thought it would be. The whole store is 40-70% off and I was able to get 8ft long landscape timbers for 1.88 each! And the planks were like 5 cents each. Another trip will be made in the near future for sure.
Nice:thumb: Gotta love Chase Pitkin!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Busy day here at work and then it's off to the local DH race for the weekend. Should be interesting since NASCAR is in town for the weekend too.

Have a good day everyone :)
Ah yes, you will have plenty of interesting photo ops ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Good afternoon. The kid had another check-up yesterday and she's gained some weight all right!!! In 6 days, she gained 12 ounces! I guess giving her 2 4oz. bottles of expressed milk in addition to her regular daily feedings really did help! :D Oh, and she decided to do her rolling over trick for the Dr. which was hilarious. They keep telling me it's a fluke, but they aren't so sure now that they have seen it themselves LOL! We're told she's very strong and advancing quickly. She's also getting verbal, making little cooing noises so that's cool too. Here's a more recent photo (from Monday).

During the day chillin' in her boppy:

Spongebath time:

Her umbilical cord stub fell off yesterday so she gets her first real bath tonight :D

J

JRB

Awesome stuff, T. She is beautiful. Caroline is not nearly that active, but she is certainly strong. She tugs like mad on me and my shirt. I wish I could spend all day with her. Cool that she keeps socks on. Caroline has hers off in seconds. I think she wiggles them off with her toes.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
TreeSaw said:
Good afternoon. The kid had another check-up yesterday and she's gained some weight all right!!! In 6 days, she gained 12 ounces! I guess giving her 2 4oz. bottles of expressed milk in addition to her regular daily feedings really did help! :D Oh, and she decided to do her rolling over trick for the Dr. which was hilarious. They keep telling me it's a fluke, but they aren't so sure now that they have seen it themselves LOL! We're told she's very strong and advancing quickly. She's also getting verbal, making little cooing noises so that's cool too. Here's a more recent photo (from Monday).

During the day chillin' in her boppy:

Spongebath time:

Her umbilical cord stub fell off yesterday so she gets her first real bath tonight :D
Beautiful!!! thanks for sharing!!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
put the bike back together......my hub is F'ed (had to borrow a wheel in AZ) and I think my shock is blown (no rebound and when I went to put air in, all this dirty oil came oozing out) :wonky2:
You need a hardtail! ;)

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Thanks for the good luck wishes, all! It went really well. One of the pediatricians I interviewed with said she really liked me, and would speak very highly in my favor. While I am still realistic and know I probably won't get in my 1st time, it still made me feel pretty good to know she liked me. :D :weee:

Treesaw... that pic of the little one in her bathrobe and booties is absolutely adorable! :D

Edit: Also, just layed out by the pool for about an hour... it is so sunny and the sun is so warm, just fabulous!! :love: NC!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
antimony said:
Thanks for the good luck wishes, all! It went really well. One of the pediatricians I interviewed with said she really liked me, and would speak very highly in my favor. While I am still realistic and know I probably won't get in my 1st time, it still made me feel pretty good to know she liked me. :D :weee: !
great I hope you are wrong... I hope you get in on the first go round, I had a friend that said the same thing... and she was lucky and was accepted first time around... :)

antimony said:
Edit: Also, just layed out by the pool for about an hour... it is so sunny and the sun is so warm, just fabulous!! :love: NC!
AH SHUT UP!!! 30 degrees here!!! sunny yes... warm NO:mumble:

J

JRB

antimony said:
<snip>

No pics. No care.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
loco said:
Awesome stuff, T. She is beautiful. Caroline is not nearly that active, but she is certainly strong. She tugs like mad on me and my shirt. I wish I could spend all day with her. Cool that she keeps socks on. Caroline has hers off in seconds. I think she wiggles them off with her toes.
Yeah, she's pretty good with socks and shoes, but she does have her moments ;) She gave me a nice head-butt today when I wasn't paying enough attention to her while I was holding her and reading. ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
brungeman said:
Beautiful!!! thanks for sharing!!!
Shrymp said:
I'll see what I can do

Although at the moment I'm enjoying the photos you have been posting. Your daughter is adorable and I'm glad everything is going well.
antimony said:
Treesaw... that pic of the little one in her bathrobe and booties is absolutely adorable!
Mackie said:
Aww... she's gorgeous.
Enjoy every minute with her.
Thanks everyone. We're still loving every minute of her!!! :love:

J

JRB

TreeSaw said:
Yeah, she's pretty good with socks and shoes, but she does have her moments ;) She gave me a nice head-butt today when I wasn't paying enough attention to her while I was holding her and reading. ;)
Caroline does that like a catapult. :ouch:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
You don't make it any fun to hit on your girlfriend.:eviltongu
You should have seen the picture I was going to post... it made that chick in the red bikini posted in MMcG's butt crack thread seem positively skinny :p