Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Jim Mac said:
Oh, it's LOADS of fun! This is why we consume mass quantities of cheap beer when the doors close. 'Club Tube' comes into effect at that point.
yeah it seems that all shop employees(that are of legal age) love to pound back the beers after hours. a few weeks ago we had a big meeting after work and about 12 employees at most(a few, including myself, didnt drink anything) went through at least 3 cases of beer.

J

JRB

Opeth said:
Morning :stosh: crappy here today. I'm going to try to get out onto the trails today.
Bummer - you seem so upbeat most days, Rip.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Had our first softball game of the season last night, went to the batting cage for a few rounds of cuts before the game since I haven't swung a bat since October. The second pitch I saw of my first at bat of the season went over the fence for a 3 run HR. Ended up going 3-4. Not bad for the first night out:thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Brian HCM#1 said:
Had our first softball game of the season last night, went to the batting cage for a few rounds of cuts before the game since I haven't swung a bat since October. The second pitch I saw of my first at bat of the season went over the fence for a 3 run HR. Ended up going 3-4. Not bad for the first night out:thumb:
nice one. do you rock the 'sadaharu oh' high step?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jim Mac said:
Yeah, I stole it (HA! I am having personal theft problems, too!), should I put it back, Tigg? It is a great shot of me, you and my buddy Chris J. from Long Island!

That race was a blast, my 1st dh race and a good one despite a nasty wreck the day beforehand that left me face first upside down into a tree with major back.wrist damage that I still feel to this day...ah, memories!
Link to full size photos.

J

JRB

Opeth said:
I have a reason for seeming downbeat. Scared sick for a childhood friend.
Scared sick??? I am confused. Don't interpret this as sarcasm. If you are sick, sorry. If you have a sick friend, sorry. Either way, I hope everything is ok. Being down sucks, so I hope it gets better soon, bro.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
Scared sick??? I am confused. Don't interpret this as sarcasm. If you are sick, sorry. If you have a sick friend, sorry. Either way, I hope everything is ok. Being down sucks, so I hope it gets better soon, bro.
I'm with loco... I hope things are ok!

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
riding most of the morning today with the sweet wifey, watching some netflix dvd's

Putting new brakes on my car tomorrow then shooting a wedding.

Yard work Sunday

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Or afternoon for some of y'all.

Sorry to hear about your friend Opeth.

Only ride plans for this weekend is Sedona on Sunday. We get Monday off work due to the 100,000 plus participant immigration demonstration march in downtown Phoenix.

Have a good weekend.