Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
morning!!! took today off for an ultra long weekend....headed to Maryland to visit my sister with my wife and mother... I brought the puppy, and my bike, hopefully get some good riding in tommorrow!!!

enjoy the weekend!!!!

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
SkaredShtles said:
:dead: :dead: :dead:

So why in God's name are you doing it? :confused: :p
It sounded like a good idea 4 1/2 months ago when I started training. I've put in too much time to not go run.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
SkaredShtles said:
Never. Go spend the 4 hours riding instead. :D
You sound like all of my riding buddies ... "you know you are going to wish you had a bike the whole time".

The marathon is on a really great trail (Berryman, they had an IMBA epic there a few years back and yes, I will regret that I am running and not riding.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
antimony said:
It hasn't been super humid yet, so it's been okay... but yes, it is beginning to get pretty hot. It's great, though! :)

Bless your heart.....I remember you guys moved down here like, in August, right? The total definition of an opressive heat month in the south. The heat is easy to take down here as long as the humidity doesn't jump up over, say...... 0.01 percent. :redhot:

But......as long as you have a pool and a few frosty beverages, you're good to go. Being in the woods, riding your ass off on a 90-plus day down here is another story though. I've dropped almost 5 pounds on several occasions during a ride here in summer heat.

.....Wouldn't trade it for the world, though. North Carolina is where it's at. (sorry for my prepositional ending) :clue:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Greyhound said:
Bless your heart.....I remember you guys moved down here like, in August, right?
Yes we did. Lugging the couch and other big furniture upstairs in the heat was not so much fun, especially since we had been up for about 40 hours, and driving for 13. Yikes...

Greyhound said:
North Carolina is where it's at. (sorry for my prepositional ending) :clue:
Definitely! :thumb:

How's the house hunting going? We started our own quest for a home, and are meeting with a builder next week, to hopefully get something going. Hope you have good luck with that! :D

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Off work today but actually slept in too late to go riding :mad: .
Hanging around close for the weekend, there's some new folks I met that want to go riding. Hope it goes better than the butt kicking I took last Sunday.

Everyone have a safe, fun holiday weekend.

J

JRB

I would not consider either one of those chicks. Please provide hot MILFs.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
she's certainly not my style, but the bags of silicone got my lens' attention.
"got my lens' attention"

Way to seperate yourself from your actions!!

J

JRB

narlus said:
it's all i had to work w/ .

show some talent from yr local rodeo practice.
I'll see if there is a local can chasin' this weekend to roll to. :think:

*I don't go to many rodeos these days.

J

JRB

Thank you for the effort though, Narlus. I am sure someone will spank with her later. Good work, even if she's not my taste. It has to start somewhere.

J

JRB

I like big butts and I cannot lie. You other bruthas can't deny...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Jim Mac said:
Naah! I want to beat the crowds and get some practice in for next week's race at Plattekill. Believe me, I need all the practice I can get!
What class are you racing now? I'm not going to have to ride against you this year am I?

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
McGRP01 said:
What class are you racing now? I'm not going to have to ride against you this year am I?
Dude, I am now in the 40 + (until death) sport class, so no we're not inthe same class any more. But since I start behind you I will be there to cheer on your start off the platform or at least will make some loud fart noises! Got 3rd in the May race, though some dude 10 years my senior beat me by 2 seconds for 2nd! ....we'll see how I fare in June!

You gonna make it post snip-snip for that race, Tigg?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Jim Mac said:
Dude, I am now in the 40 + (until death) sport class, so no we're not inthe same class any more. But since I start behind you I will be there to cheer on your start off the platform or at least will make some loud fart noises! Got 3rd in the May race, though some dude 10 years my senior beat me by 2 seconds for 2nd! ....we'll see how I fare in June!

You gonna make it post snip-snip for that race, Tigg?
:: phew! :: ...although the 30-34 Sport has some rippers as well I'm sure! Not sure yet about the June Platty race...I'm playing it by ear so we'll see. The Mt. Snow Nat'l is June 16-18th, I plan on being there for sure.