Quantcast

~~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Whatcha grillin up for us tomorrow night????
I'm thinking burgers and dogs, you know, just to be different for a change. :) I'm also going to make a baked bean dish that is very tasty.

What are you bringing me for beer?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
beat my best time on the commute back home last night, despite the heat. i worked late and didn't end up leaving until 7 or so, but didn't get caught in the rain either.

good hockey game last night. i was too lame to drive into the city to see either of the two shows i was contemplating (boris/growing/thrones, or cul de sac). oh well.

tons to do today, but only 2 more working days until italy.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
bluebug32 said:
What's with PBR being so popular with college kids all of a sudden? I wonder how this trend suddely started?
I noticed the same thing, PBR is giving natty some competition these days.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
morning! Congrats everyone for everything! :D Slow day here at work...TGIF!! I'm working as a course marshall tomorrow at a local 5k race. Should be cool as long as the rain hold off. and I get a free t-shirt taboot. Sunday is this....

Can't wait!! :thumb: Treesaw, make sure you fill your flask girl!! :devil:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
N8 said:
I do custom builds as well, so if you have any questions at all let me know and I'll try to help you out.
Yep, had thought of that, too. The :monkey: is a great resource. Thanks for the offer! If I have any large questions, I'll probably start a thread about it.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
I'm thinking burgers and dogs, you know, just to be different for a change. :) I'm also going to make a baked bean dish that is very tasty.

What are you bringing me for beer?
I was thinking of brining a Sampler 12 pack or something of that nature. How's that sound?

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Congrats to IAB and BV.

I guess summer is here with a vengeance, 110 today and 113 by Sunday :hot: - so I guess ride time will be like 0dark:30 Sunday morning.

Have a good weekend.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh, all.

My father is back in town for the summer - met him out for dinner last night. Had a good steak and a luke cool Yuengling. Was a good time, good food, good beer.

Not much exciting to report on. Got a lot of crap going on right now that I'm trying to deal with... also supposed to head up to Rochester on Sunday to ride with Victor. That will be very cool :thumb:

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
when i started riding all the guys i rode with drank pbr so its just a staple for me now.
i dont know who the bands were, just some local guys. one band played covers and the other band did original stuff.