Quantcast

~~****Good Friday Morning***~~

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Morning monkeys! I hope I'm not overstepping any established boundaries by starting this thread....

One last test today and I'm done til next year w00t! Pharmacology sucks by the way. And no, I can't give out drugs.... yet.

We got about an inch or so of sleet/snow last night so the drive to school was interesting..

THat's about it for me!

have a good'n monos!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Good morning, y'all. Off until the first of the year, going to run errands and maybe get a ride in later today. That is all.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. I'm happy to report that my day got better when I got out of work yesterday. Got home and there was a package on my doorstep from RM secret santa!! Huge props to Red Rabbit for the giftage!! I'll try to get pics up in the other thread soon. We talked my mom in baby sitting and went to a friend's xmas party. Drank quite a few yummy beers, ate some sushi, played pool. Good times. :) Hopefully today goes by quickly!

Happy Friday! :)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I have to go christmas shopping today. NOT looking forward to spending money OR dealing with chrisheeple herds. But people bought me stuff again, for some reason, so now Im forced to reciprocate. What a sham!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Work today will consist of a holiday breakfast, followed by a holiday gift exchange, followed by a holiday luncheon at a German restaurant.

Should be a rough day of work. :monkeydance:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
:mad:I'm at work and was surprised to find that there was no direct deposit of my paycheck made. WTF!
That sucks, there is a worse alternative though...

Paycheck + unused vacation pay deposited, manager and/or building security meet you at the front door when you get to the office.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

<Yawn and a Stretch> Well....how is everyone today? Doing fine over here. A very easy morning today---slept in for awhile and then took Colin in to daycare. I'm probably going to vacuum out my truck, do some shopping and probably start drinking early.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
so I just got an email from my friend that I am suppose to ski with tomorrow, she's house sitting in Claverack so we plan to meet at the mtn.

me: "I want 1st tracks, if thats too early how about we meet at 9?"
her: "Hmm, that sounds too early for me. I'll call you when I wake up"

:rolleyes:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
so I just got an email from my friend that I am suppose to ski with tomorrow, she's house sitting in Claverack so we plan to meet at the mtn.

me: "I want 1st tracks, if thats too early how about we meet at 9?"
her: "Hmm, that sounds too early for me. I'll call you when I wake up"

:rolleyes:
Go up, get your early tracks, when she calls tell her to meet you at the base of XXXXX lift.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
It's my last day in the office until next year and all my meetings today have been cancelled. I think I'll be on here a lot today

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
G-morning
last day in the office until 1/2/08 YES!
I got word back about the assesor mapping position....I didn't get an offer, but I didn't want the job, so I guess it was mutual ;)
Got a lot of biking to do and the weather is beauty, can't wait for a break!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Morning monkeys! I hope I'm not overstepping any established boundaries by starting this thread....

One last test today and I'm done til next year w00t! Pharmacology sucks by the way. And no, I can't give out drugs.... yet.

We got about an inch or so of sleet/snow last night so the drive to school was interesting..

THat's about it for me!

have a good'n monos!
good luck. pharm and micro were the toughest two classes in the first 2 years imo...

i got in to lab a bit early, and by that i mean before 10 AM :D , because i'm taking off around noon to allow me to get to a trumpet gig in distant parts this evening.

seattle monkeys: my quintet is playing at 7 PM, black diamond book store, tonight.