Quantcast

~~~Good Friday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody doing today?

TGIF!

Well I don't have any huge plans for the weekend aside from picking up my uncle from the docks in NYC Sunday. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be putting a ceiling on my back porch if I can get the money together.

What's everybody got planned for the weekend?

yellowfox

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
Akron OH
I'm going to the local Dh course to camp out tonight. Gonna get a couple practice runs in and then do a little xc riding at night. after that gonna go catch some catfish and then sit around a fire bs'n and throwin back some colds ones. Up in the morning to start practice at 11 and race at 1! Its gonna be SAWEEET!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up Stosharoo!?

We've got our new house inspection at 3:00 tomorrow. I'm psyched because I'll get to take a million pictures of the house. :)

Sunday is the MS charity road ride. Me, MBC, and MMcG are doing the 50 mile ride. After that, I hop on a plane and head to Baltimore for another week long training class for work. I drove last time so I could ride, but I have no desire to make that drive again so soon.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

First day back to work + last day of the week = good thing.

Had a great ride yesterday. Rode for about 2 hours, got a great workout. Hoping to ride again this weekend.

Starting to get excited about MBW!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by yellowfox
I'm going to the local Dh course to camp out tonight. Gonna get a couple practice runs in and then do a little xc riding at night. after that gonna go catch some catfish and then sit around a fire bs'n and throwin back some colds ones. Up in the morning to start practice at 11 and race at 1! Its gonna be SAWEEET!
Sounds like an AWESOME weekend.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
What up Stosharoo!?

We've got our new house inspection at 3:00 tomorrow. I'm psyched because I'll get to take a million pictures of the house. :)

Sunday is the MS charity road ride. Me, MBC, and MMcG are doing the 50 mile ride. After that, I hop on a plane and head to Baltimore for another week long training class for work. I drove last time so I could ride, but I have no desire to make that drive again so soon.

Just talking about your house makes me jealous... but seeing pics should be cool.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by jacksonpt
Mornin Stosh

First day back to work + last day of the week = good thing.

Had a great ride yesterday. Rode for about 2 hours, got a great workout. Hoping to ride again this weekend.

Starting to get excited about MBW!
Yeah, me too!! I've started to slowly get my camping stuff together.

I'll mail your tix out to you this weekend. I'm glad that we'll be taking seperate cars down. That makes life a hell of a lot easier.

I need to get on my bike.... if I don't do my porch ceiling I'm going to try to get a long ride in Saturday.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Good Morning, Class!!!

I am currently sick (sore throat, sniffles, headaches)...:angry:

My question is:
Should I ride while I am on medication? :D

Should I ride at all this weekend?

I am hoping for a concurrent yes.

yellowfox

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
Akron OH
Originally posted by MudGrrl
Good Morning, Class!!!

My question is:

Never stopped me :D Just keep hydrated!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by MudGrrl
Good Morning, Class!!!

My question is:

Depends on the medication and the type of "cold" you have.

samich457

Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Stinkin Lincoln
Im workin this weekend. Gotta love the military! Saturday night Ill probably hit the dirtjumps depending on when I get released. You all have a good Friday and an even better weekend!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by samich457
Im workin this weekend. Gotta love the military! Saturday night Ill probably hit the dirtjumps depending on when I get released. You all have a good Friday and an even better weekend!

Thanks you too!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I rode my bike yesterday

solo

XC (pine bush)

started at 9pm

it rained

1 (of 2) of my light's battery ran out

it was sick

life is good :D

J

JRB

Yo - camping and riding this weekend. Only 15 minutes of driving to get there. Surely it will ride.

Got me some platforms and some cheap gummy soled shoes so's I can start playing around with my skills.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by douglas
I rode my bike yesterday

solo

XC (pine bush)

started at 9pm

it rained

1 (of 2) of my light's battery ran out

it was sick

life is good :D

Damn....

I also hate when you say "pine bush" because thats the name of the town I live in.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by loco-gringo
Yo - camping and riding this weekend. Only 15 minutes of driving to get there. Surely it will ride.

Got me some platforms and some cheap gummy soled shoes so's I can start playing around with my skills.

I find myself switching to platforms a lot lately. Sounds like fun!!!

J

JRB

Originally posted by loco-gringo

Surely it wil rain. Not ride. Rain. I am having hell with complete thoughts. :confused:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Stosh,

Well my face is sore from last night - but it was still a fun ride!

Today the sun is shining - I pick up my kids after work and then tomorrow afternoon/evening I go to pick up my frame and build up my new (used) bike!

Cheers,

Mark

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by MMcG
Morning Stosh,

Well my face is sore from last night - but it was still a fun ride!

Today the sun is shining - I pick up my kids after work and then tomorrow afternoon/evening I go to pick up my frame and build up my new (used) bike!

Cheers,

Mark

Wait, from Phil?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all.

This morning started off right. Wife was feeling frisky, if you know what I mean ;)

Tomorrow I'm going for a long 25-30 mile mtb ride at one of my favorite trails. Forcast calls for scattered thunder showers, but I don't care. It seems like forever since I've ridden. Need to swing by a shop today and pick up a few items like a spare tube, goo, etc. Sunday's going to be another work-in-the-yard day, but I'm looking forward to that too. Should be a good weekend.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by pixelninja
Mornin all.

This morning started off right. Wife was feeling frisky, if you know what I mean ;)

Tomorrow I'm going for a long 25-30 mile mtb ride at one of my favorite trails. Forcast calls for scattered thunder showers, but I don't care. It seems like forever since I've ridden. Need to swing by a shop today and pick up a few items like a spare tube, goo, etc. Sunday's going to be another work-in-the-yard day, but I'm looking forward to that too. Should be a good weekend.
My GF was frisky this AM too... odd....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Not a bad day here...going for a training ride right afterschool then I plan on laundry & makin' cookies or something tastey for my house guests (provided they're still coming).

Riding this weekend (of course) even though West Mountain is closed!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by TreeSaw
Not a bad day here...going for a training ride right afterschool then I plan on laundry & makin' cookies or something tastey for my house guests (provided they're still coming).

Why is it closed?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by TreeSaw

Where are you riding this weekend instead of West? Jiminy Peak maybe?

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Well this has turned out to be one hell of a week!!!

I had an interview last friday for a job in Parsippany, NJ then my 2nd interview yesterday (Thursday). Well last night I get a offer letter in my e-mail!!! Holy Sh*t! It looks like Velocity Girl and myself will be moving to NJ!

How things can change in less than one week!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by Freak

I had an interview last friday for a job in Parsippany, NJ then my 2nd interview yesterday (Thursday). Well last night I get a offer letter in my e-mail!!! Holy Sh*t! It looks like Velocity Girl and myself will be moving to NJ!

Congrats on the job offer. I hope it is a good one. NJ can be a nice place but I would say that Wa has to be nicer.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Freak

Congrats! So you'll be moving to Parsippany then? You'll be close to MT. Creek I bet, and not too far from Plattekill either.:cool: :)