Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I'm going out tonight to see my friend DJ. It should be a good time!! Tomorrow I've gotten sucked in to helping out at my GF's sister's baby shower. I guess her dad and stuff will be there so it shouldn't be to bad. There will also be some hotties there.... :) Then I'm going out and getting hammered at our local watering hole after so I do have something to look forward to. :)

Ok well I hope ya all have a great weekend.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin

Not much of any interest to report on, but as usual, I'm going to do it anyway.

Got some good news and some bad news about the house yesterday. Finally got our cooktop hooked up, and the shower in the master bath is usable - both good things. Unfortunately, they screwed up the master bath countertop... they cut the granite for 4" on-center faucets, no 8" like we had requested. So now we are waiting for new granite there too. Idiots. Maybe one of these days something will be done right the first time.

It's supposed to rain pretty good tonight and into tomorrow... Sunday is iffy. I'll probably be stuck at home with the family tonight, tomorrow I'm supposed to play in a charity golf tournament, and Sunday is up in the air due to weather. The Sox/Yankees tickets fell through, so that's out.

All in all, it looks like a weekend of boredom.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin

Not much of any interest to report on, but as usual, I'm going to do it anyway.

Got some good news and some bad news about the house yesterday. Finally got our cooktop hooked up, and the shower in the master bath is usable - both good things. Unfortunately, they screwed up the master bath countertop... they cut the granite for 4" on-center faucets, no 8" like we had requested. So now we are waiting for new granite there too. Idiots. Maybe one of these days something will be done right the first time.

It's supposed to rain pretty good tonight and into tomorrow... Sunday is iffy. I'll probably be stuck at home with the family tonight, tomorrow I'm supposed to play in a charity golf tournament, and Sunday is up in the air due to weather. The Sox/Yankees tickets fell through, so that's out.

All in all, it looks like a weekend of boredom.
That sucks about the Tix's falling thru.
Probably wouldn't have been a great weekend anyway.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Hello!

I have a 6:00AM flight to San Fran tomorrow. Have a good week, everyone. :)
good luck and tell brian in person I said hello!! You must be excited!
Your bike all packed up?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
Your bike all packed up?
No, I am mooching a bike and all the gear from Brian. :) The only things I am bringing are a set of bike clothes and my shoes. For one day of riding, it would not be worth lugging all my stuff out there.

And yes, I am excited. :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning.

Had a lazy night last night but tonight I will be going out with Jenn and several of her friends and (hopefully) getting sh!tfaced. Should be a good time! :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
No, I am mooching a bike and all the gear from Brian. :) The only things I am bringing are a set of bike clothes and my shoes. For one day of riding, it would not be worth lugging all my stuff out there.

oh ok cool! I wasn't sure how many days you were riding for. What else ya got planned?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
'morning.

Had a lazy night last night but tonight I will be going out with Jenn and several of her friends and (hopefully) getting sh!tfaced. Should be a good time! :thumb:
Good luck!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
binary visions said:
...is there a story behind that, or do you have some psycological issue with those particular four letters?
Three stories: Ex-girlfriend, ex-coworker, and ex-friend of the wife. ALL PSYCHO! :D Hopefully your Jenn is the exception.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
WORK. It's a five day conference. Other than riding with Brian, this is a business trip.
Dude, if you go out there again and have the time, DRIVE TO YOSEMITE.... it's like 4-5hrs away but it's an easy drive!!
I left part of myself there....it's amazing!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Three stories: Ex-girlfriend, ex-coworker, and ex-friend of the wife. ALL PSYCHO! :D Hopefully your Jenn is the exception.
:dead:

Well, so far she's been as non-psycho as any female can be (;)), but I'll keep that in mind...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Morning - I'm late for a conference........Have fun in SAn Fran Babs!
Thanks! I will try. :)

stosh said:
I left part of myself there....
Your spleen? :confused:

Actually, the original plan was for MBC to join me mid-week and we were going to stay a few extra days, but cash flow issues have prevented that from happening.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Thanks! I will try. :)

Your spleen? :confused:

Actually, the original plan was for MBC to join me mid-week and we were going to stay a few extra days, but cash flow issues have prevented that from happening.
Thats cool man you just bought a house what do you expect. You gonna be out there any other time soon?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Morning ya'll

I get to shovel gravel this weekend, Yay! Insert other types of manual labor here.................

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
chicodude01 said:
Morning ya'll

I get to shovel gravel this weekend, Yay! Insert other types of manual labor here.................
I like manual labor.... I wish there was more of it in the Architecture Profession.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
w00t TGIF. Headin to Montreal this weekend to par-tay with Deyv, Isa, Sorgie, Treesaw and Squirrel. Bromont on Saturday and XC on Sunday :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
w00t TGIF. Headin to Montreal this weekend to par-tay with Deyv, Isa, Sorgie, Treesaw and Squirrel. Bromont on Saturday and XC on Sunday :thumb:
Wow awesome! Have fun!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I will be banging my head against a wall all weekend getting slower and fatter, pleading for a moment of silence so I can grab a moment of sleep.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
busy weekend ahead...wife is off to a friend's wedding tonight, so that means i've got the boys for the 2nd night in a row (she ate w/ her dad and sis last night, but i went to the sox wed night so it's all good). then, i'm up @ 5AM to hit the road and drive to camden ME for my brother's rehearsal. next day, the wife joins me and it's the wedding. wake up early monday and drive back down so i can quickly pack and fly to berlin.

damn weddings!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
I will be banging my head against a wall all weekend getting slower and fatter, pleading for a moment of silence so I can grab a moment of sleep.
Ok sounds like fun...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I Are Baboon said:

Its gonna be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
narlus said:
busy weekend ahead...wife is off to a friend's wedding tonight, so that means i've got the boys for the 2nd night in a row (she ate w/ her dad and sis last night, but i went to the sox wed night so it's all good). then, i'm up @ 5AM to hit the road and drive to camden ME for my brother's rehearsal. next day, the wife joins me and it's the wedding. wake up early monday and drive back down so i can quickly pack and fly to berlin.

damn weddings!
Camden! :monkey: Dude, I can imagine you aren't going to have any spare time with a wedding, but there is great riding here. Camden Snow Bowl; I ride there all the time. Super tech trail rides. Bring a bike if you ever come back up.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
lift-assist (ie, is a DH bike ok) or otherwise?

i will have a bit of free time on sat, after the AM rehearsal and before the rehearsal dinner, and i was toying w/ the idea of bringing my friend's enduro. the DH bike is cooked courtesy of last weekened in bromont (seal is toast, have had no time to rebuild/overhaul this week).

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Only a few good dh-bikeable runs @ snow bowl, but nothing that can't be done on a regular old mtn bike. And it would be a very long hike up. Bring the Enduro. The best stuff requires a wee bit of climbing to reach. If you want I'll p.m. you my number.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Only one client coming in today, so I should be able to catch up on some paperwork. I have no clue what I'm doing this weekend. Yep, that's about it.