Quantcast

~~Good Friday the 13th Morning!!~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
splat said:
Since your not skiing , up for a ride ?
what is the snow pack in your neck of the wood , ours is almost all gone.
I wish I could, holmes, but no can do. If I was free, I'd be skiing. Thanks for the offer though.

There is still a lot of snow on the ground here. At least 6" around my neighborhood, although I can't say what the trails are like since I haven't been on them since October.

Monday is a company holiday, but I'll be working. I have 10,000 W-2's to get processed.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
antimony said:
Did I mention I love the south? :D
....Until you have to ask "Skeeter" down at the local DairyQueen for directions one day. "Uhhh.....you ain't from 'round here, is you? Well....you go down this road a piece and turn 'towards the old hog processor fer 'bout a mile or four, then just ease 'er on over to the shoulder on the right 'cause the sinkhole'll be comin up real quick. You don't wann fall in it, cause Old man Roberts' dead cow is still down there from last week, so steer clear of that little lady....." :p

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Rockland said:
I run that L&M. It's a good light.
I'm thinking it's going to work out just fine for me. I was surpised that it didn't have some type of quick release... so that I could leave the helmet mount on the helmet but remove the lamp when day riding. But all things considered (it's a L&M, 13w bulb, etc etc for $120) I'm not to worried about it.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
jacksonpt said:
I'm thinking it's going to work out just fine for me. I was surpised that it didn't have some type of quick release... so that I could leave the helmet mount on the helmet but remove the lamp when day riding. But all things considered (it's a L&M, 13w bulb, etc etc for $120) I'm not to worried about it.
Yeah, I have to do/undo the velcro loop thru the helmet vents all the time. It's a bit of a pain, but don't take very long to do.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning. Easy day today. Got to sleep in and soon I'm off to do a story (that counts as my work for today). Then it's back home to relax and hang out with Rob. Should be a great weekend of bike building and hanging out with Stosh too.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys! :D I'm home today with the kid. We've got some errands to run today. Last minute nursery stuff to get since Kelley is still working. That's about it I guess. Might stop by Best Buy and get myself a little sumthin'-sumthin' as well. :sneaky:

Have a great (and safe) Friday the 13th!! :)

Baby Coutdown: 4 Days. :cool:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
any idea on burn time?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hey monkeys...had a good spin class last night, exceeded my high HR by 3 bpm...let's see what i can get up to w/ seizing up.

going to see Camper Van Beethoven tonight, which should be good. haven't seen them in over 15 years but they always put on a great show. we'll see if time is kind.