Quantcast

Good Lawd What Have I Done!?!?!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
We planned it. We're very very happy about it. We just didn't think it would happen on the first try.

BAM!!!

Yup.

The Wife Is Pregnant.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
congrats!

just get him an axe and a fake beard when he turns 3 and you two can play lord of the rings together.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
We planned it. We're very very happy about it. We just didn't think it would happen on the first try.
The Wife Is Pregnant.
congrats!

Better enjoy this summer :busted:

First trimester: she'll be very tired, probably sick
second tri: awesome
third tri: She'll be exhausted and sore, you'll be up in the middle of the night trying to help her breathe and allieviate the pain in her ankles.

Get: "The Expectant Father" by Armin Brott

Do NOT let her read, "What to expect when you're expecting" as it's a fockin' nightmare. If she wants book recommendations, I'll ask my wife.

Consider mid-wives at a hospital -- best of both worlds. Also think about doing "hypnobabies".

It's awesome, scary, and exhausting and you'll be a great dad from the posts I've read by you.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
congrats!

Better enjoy this summer :busted:

First trimester: she'll be very tired, probably sick
second tri: awesome
third tri: She'll be exhausted and sore, you'll be up in the middle of the night trying to help her breathe and allieviate the pain in her ankles.

Get: "The Expectant Father" by Armin Brott

Do NOT let her read, "What to expect when you're expecting" as it's a fockin' nightmare. If she wants book recommendations, I'll ask my wife.

Consider mid-wives at a hospital -- best of both worlds. Also think about doing "hypnobabies".

It's awesome, scary, and exhausting and you'll be a great dad from the posts I've read by you.
Good advice. Congrats- doesn't feel real does it?? The day does come when that little rascal pops out. Ride! Ride! Ride until the baby comes home! (actually, the first one isn't too bad if you work as a team- the second one has killed me physically)

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
just get him an axe and a fake beard when he turns 3 and you two can play lord of the rings together.
Did you get into the green today? Or something stronger? You've had about 30 almost sensical posts like that one. :D

Congrats Ciaran!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Did you get into the green today? Or something stronger? You've had about 30 almost sensical posts like that one. :D

Congrats Ciaran!
most of my weekend posts as of late have been under the influence of the blue ribbon...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Thanks folks!

No it doesn't feel real. But all of a sudden I feel like I am out of time or late for something.

It's early and I am not allowed to yap to the family yet but I had to crow! So the wifey gave me permission to crow to the monkies!

I *really* hope it's a boy. :biggrin:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Congrats, Mike. It happened so quick because Wranglers are cut more round in the crotch and let the boys roam around.

I had kind of hoped for a boy, but didn't care. That said, my little girl gets more and more awesome each day. I need to post pics to the little monkey thread.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
You planned it? What fun is that? I tell everyone the first kid will be an accident :p Congrats!