Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
reflux said:
Personally, I liked him in Undercover Brother. Haven't seen H&K though, I keep hearing good and bad things about it.

Btw, I just picked up the DVD(a) of Orgasmo. Cinematic genius...
I watched Orgazmo a few years ago... I found it boring.

I was about to make fun of you for watching Undercover Brother till I realised that I had watched it.... I guess it was that good I almost forgot I watched.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Undercover Brother was hysterical.
:stupid: I saw a commercial for mayonaisse the other night with some black people and just thought about how it was BS. :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
:stupid: I saw a commercial for mayonaisse the other night with some black people and just thought about how it was BS. :think:
ha I do remember the Mayo jokes in that movie though. That was funny.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
I'm having a great day at work so far! The boss gave the ok, so I just placed an order for this bad boy:

Its the Canon 20D. 8.2 megapixel. 5 frames per second up to 23 frames. Comes with an 18-55 zoom lens.

Also got a 1 GB high speed CF card, 2 extra lenses (28-70 and 70-300), 2 lens hoods, UV filter, bag, tripod, extra battery and cleaning kit all for under $2000. Not my money, but I think I scored a pretty good deal for my company.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
I'm having a great day at work so far! The boss gave the ok, so I just placed an order for this bad boy:

Its the Canon 20D. 8.2 megapixel. 5 frames per second up to 23 frames. Comes with an 18-55 zoom lens.

Also got a 1 GB high speed CF card, 2 extra lenses (28-70 and 70-300), 2 lens hoods, UV filter, bag, tripod, extra battery and cleaning kit all for under $2000. Not my money, but I think I scored a pretty good deal for my company.
I can't wait to use my :stosh: banner again this summer.