Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning :stosh:

Spent saturday doing some work to the bike.

Yesterday I did go out for a rideThinking about it right now. Oh and I do have a 6" hayes rotor that you are welcome to.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Crazy Sweeper said:
Hoping to get some good riding in this week; IAB, MMcG? What do you guys say, I'll meet you guys up there somewhere if you want.
YOu should have hooked up with Jozz and Tartosuc when you were in Montreal.

I have to get my knee checked out by a Doctor - it still hurts - hopefully I can get in soon.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
maybe I'll be able to find a place that's not too far for any of us to drive. I know a bunch of raggers have been riding. I've been riding a couple places on the coast, but you guys work way more than me so I wouldn't want you to have to drive so far

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Not really, I had heard it was silly and I had seen a few still pics, but I had no idea what it was about. Actually I still have no idea what it was about :D
The best advice I had before watching the movie is to not expect anything.

Did ya like the dance at the end?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Man I could swear both rotors were in there. :(

hey no biggie man!! I would have put money on me losing them but it was the first thing I went to install.

hey do I mount the front brake directly to the fork?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Echo said:
Mornin monkeys. While sitting around this weekend with a cold, pondering who I shall oppress this week, I watched Napoleon Dynamite. While it was quite possibly the dumbest movie I have ever seen, I think I actually liked it :p

dumber than white castle?

I also watched Napoleon Dynamite, I was really surprised people made a big deal about it.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
stosh said:
hey no biggie man!! I would have put money on me losing them but it was the first thing I went to install.

hey do I mount the front brake directly to the fork?
Yeah - the Hayes will work fine with the Manitou Post mount system.

Stosh - were both rotors missing or just one?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Yeah - the Hayes will work fine with the Manitou Post mount system.

Stosh - were both rotors missing or just one?
Just one.

The hosing was a little long but I think I can find clean ways of taking up the slack.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Good Morning All

I went riding Saturday on my mtb for the first time in a couple months. I've been working on rehabbing my knee on my road bike since it's a more consistent spin. It felt so incredibly good to be back on dirt, climbing singletrack, leaning into corners, surfing through the mud...AHHHHH!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
stosh said:
Just one.

The hosing was a little long but I think I can find clean ways of taking up the slack.
A little long is better than a little short.

Will an Avid Rotor work with Hayes calipers? If so, I can send you an Avid one.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
A little long is better than a little short.

Will an Avid Rotor work with Hayes calipers? If so, I can send you an Avid one.
I think so but I'm not sure. Let me check.

Oh heck yeah a little long is better than a little short.

splat

Nam I am
Jr_Bullit said:
G'mornin!

Wow Splat! The pumping water thing doesn't sound like too much fun at all...do you live near a river or in a lowland or something?

Not fun at all ! , there is a drainage creek that runs next to my house, and some swamp land behind it and a High water table , then add 3 inches of rain on Monday , melting 7 inches of snow, then add another couple of inches of rain Saturday and the ground just can't hold the water any more ! and I have a french drain under the house ( that drains into the creek) but it looks like the pipe has collapsed , so I wind up with water in the basement , not alot just enoiugh to be a Pain. I know IF_rider was also Pumping water too. and riding around town I saw lots of house with Houses draining water into the street.