Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning :stosh:

Saturday: Went to a cousin's birthday party, don't quite care for the particular cousin because he's a stuck up arrogant prick, would have rather have been at Snowshoe.

Sunday yard work, then spent the rest of the afternoon riding.

Today not much, will probably head out for a ride later.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Crazy Sweeper said:
Perhaps, you are sitting too far forward on your bike. You might want to consciously make the effort to put your butt behind the seat on downhill sections. If that's hard, try lowering your seat a little bit. I had to move mine forward so it's easier to get behind my seat. I was having similar problems last year and the beginning of this year.
This was exactly my problem. I can't get my fat thighs past the back of the saddle, and when I hit and bottomed out the fork, I was done.

Time for trainer stuff tonight to get that fixed.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Crazy Sweeper said:
Perhaps, you are sitting too far forward on your bike. You might want to consciously make the effort to put your butt behind the seat on downhill sections. If that's hard, try lowering your seat a little bit. I had to move mine forward so it's easier to get behind my seat. I was having similar problems last year and the beginning of this year.

I'm definitely able to get down low behind my seat and I try to get nice and low and far back. I'm not really sure if it was the slope of the downgrade or the roots that were sticking out.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
robdamanii said:
This was exactly my problem. I can't get my fat thighs past the back of the saddle, and when I hit and bottomed out the fork, I was done.

Time for trainer stuff tonight to get that fixed.
We'll get you squared away. I have a few ideas of what might be keeping you from getting back.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Happy Birthday Treesaw!!!!!

Had a good weekend, hung out up in L.A. and then did some trail exploration yesterday....and last night we built up my FS XC bike. Going for a ride tonight to test it out and make adjustments as needed.

Have a good day everyone! :)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Shyrmp said:

Had a good weekend, hung out up in L.A. and then did some trail exploration yesterday....and last night we built up my FS XC bike. Going for a ride tonight to test it out and make adjustments as needed.

hey shyrmp.. what kinda fs xc did you build up??????

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Shyrmp said:

Thanks...what kind of FS bike did you get? I am in the process of ordering my new steed :dancing:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Today I'm riding all freaking day, including dirtjumping, and two different skate parks. Tomorrow I get my new Ventana El Curevo, I don't think I have ever been this excited about a new frame. Friday, hopfully, BCD and I are going to do some shuttle runs in New Mexico for a day so I'm pretty excited about that unless my dads a douche and doesn't let me go.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Had to go to a physical this morning. Got my height and weight taken by a nurse who was wicked hot. Mmm, I was eagerly awaiting the teste check, but unfortunately it did not get done. Damn.

All moved into school, our room is pretty awesome. Maybe riding Attitash tomorrow, gotta see whats on the schedule.