~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:
I use to make grilled applesauce sandwiches

yummy!
Interesting...I have never tried such a thing. I did have a bowl of warm applesauce and a croissant yesterday for lunch though. I REALLY wish that's what I had for today's lunch as well but no such luck. :(

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Crazy Sweeper said:
I put lots of beans in my chili, and to make the exiting chili even more fun, I grate some habenero cheddar on my chili. It's hot but it burns more on the way out.
Slice up about half a pound of fresh habeneros and toss in.

Then you'll know about burning on the way out...it feels like passing broken glass.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
robdamanii said:
Slice up about half a pound of fresh habeneros and toss in.

Then you'll know about burning on the way out...it feels like passing broken glass.
I use a variety of fresh peppers.

You should try the habenero cheddar though (cabot makes it), good kick on the way in, and probably about the closest I'll ever come to giving childbirth on the way out. Of course, you have to eat a lot to get that effect.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Crazy Sweeper said:
I use a variety of fresh peppers.

You should try the habenero cheddar though (cabot makes it), good kick on the way in, and probably about the closest I'll ever come to giving childbirth on the way out. Of course, you have to eat a lot to get that effect.
I'll look for it next grocery trip.

Worst we had was thai with fresh habeneros mixed in. Lots of them. It was pure agony coming out.

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
Afternoon! Had a relaxing weekend...played one of the most exciting/fast paced squash games I've ever played. Have my last two mid-terms this Thursday, so I have a week of studying to look forward to. Slept through 8:30 class this morning and woke up around 12 :blah:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
morning all

Im just waking up.. I am working night shift again.
Weekend was good.. help out my LBS in her store this weekend..she went away to England so I was working the selling floor. I forgot how much fun it could be. I had a good time. she is blowing out 05' bikes so anyone looking for a new one now is the time!!! especially the KONA's :drool: .

Friday night I saw Domino... pretty good movie.. lots of action.. I love the way it was filmed. Id recommend it

Stosh .. how did the chili come out????
have fun tonight in the class... some of them can be tough

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
morning all

Im just waking up.. I am working night shift again.
Weekend was good.. help out my LBS in her store this weekend..she went away to England so I was working the selling floor. I forgot how much fun it could be. I had a good time. she is blowing out 05' bikes so anyone looking for a new one now is the time!!! especially the KONA's :drool: .

Friday night I saw Domino... pretty good movie.. lots of action.. I love the way it was filmed. Id recommend it

Stosh .. how did the chili come out????
have fun tonight in the class... some of them can be tough
This is the beginner spin class. The Chili came out kick ass. I had Aubrey's family over for it. It had a great spice to it.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
This is the beginner spin class. The Chili came out kick ass. I had Aubrey's family over for it. It had a great spice to it.
ive noticed its really hard to screw up chili..at this point I feel like I can throw just about anything in the pot and it would taste great

I dont know if your insturctor is going to do the same.. but the one I had for beginner spin class used to torture us. I went in there thinking it was gonna be a piece of cake.. but i was feeling it the next day.. let me know how it was

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
ive noticed its really hard to screw up chili..at this point I feel like I can throw just about anything in the pot and it would taste great

I dont know if your insturctor is going to do the same.. but the one I had for beginner spin class used to torture us. I went in there thinking it was gonna be a piece of cake.. but i was feeling it the next day.. let me know how it was
I'll let ya know.

I saw the class and it was a bunch of overweight soccer moms.
I will probably get my butt kicked but it will be fun.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Do you guys ever make chili with veggie protein instead of beef? It's much healthier and very hard to tell the difference
I'm not a hippy!!!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
hooples3 said:
what size do you need blue? i will call and ask
haha...I don't need anything, but would like to bump up to a dualie by the end of next season. As I said in the pm, I have a 16" cinder cone hardtail right now and am interested in the kikapu (probably at least the deluxe).

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
hooples3 said:
Weekend was good.. help out my LBS in her store this weekend..
Her + Brooklyn =Bay Ridge Bikes?
Patrice's shop?
Grew up In Bay Ridge, and lived there most of my life, until this past January. My last place was just a few blocks from that shop, and my first "real bike" a Redline Proline 2, came out of her shop.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
While I will vouch for the value of meat....I'll also say that stew meat tends to be VERY high in fat which = not so good.
Now I know why it tastes so good!!