Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
narlus said:
man, that's just not right. 3 car garage and you have to scrape windows? F that. ditch the non-daily driver of yr wife's into the snow. or stash the bikes in the basement.
The bikes are the easy part... the hard part is the 2 lawn mowers (one is a riding mower) and the huge-ass snowblower. The lease on Renae's car is up soon, so that will free up a bay, and with winter aproaching, we'll find a way to get my truck in the garage at some point.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
jacksonpt said:
Yea... my wife's truck is in one bay, my wife's car is in one bay, and my bikes/lawnmowers/snowblower are in one bay.
Sounds similar to our house...toys in one bay (snowmobiles, bikes, snowblower, and small workspace), husband's truck in one bay, my SUV in one bay and stratus outside...I took the car with snow on it this morning :think:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning everyone. Winter is coming! YAY! I'm hoping that next week it really starts getting here fast. I'm ordering the snow tires for my bike next Friday, oh, and getting fenders. I'm determined to commute to work as much as possible even through winter. Drumroll please...drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I last filled my car with gas on August 31st and it still has 3/4 tank! NICE!

Anywho - have a good day. :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Heidi said:
Morning everyone. Winter is coming! YAY! I'm hoping that next week it really starts getting here fast. I'm ordering the snow tires for my bike next Friday, oh, and getting fenders. I'm determined to commute to work as much as possible even through winter. Drumroll please...drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I last filled my car with gas on August 31st and it still has 3/4 tank! NICE!

Anywho - have a good day. :)
That's incredible!!!! And here I was exicted because I filled up yesterday (do so once a week) for $2.59 full service!