Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Nov, 7th 2005

Ha, that reminds me of the daily show intro..

So how was everybody weekend?

I got a lot of stuff done around my house and just relaxed this weekend.

Hope ya all have a great day.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
sup stosh... didnt know you were coming in today... usually your in by now.. i started without you :)
Yeah sorry, some family stuff going on held me up.

How was your weekend?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Beautiful weather this weekend meant a couple of short rides (Friday after work, Saturday morning and Sunday morning) for me and lots of leaf blowing. We spent about 8 hours blowing, raking and removing leaves this weekend and we're about half done :dead: Got all of the Halloween decorations put away and even managed to make lasagne for dinner last night so all was good.

Oh, and the hubby & I bought our Christmas presents too :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Morning! Beautiful weather this weekend meant a couple of short rides (Friday after work, Saturday morning and Sunday morning) for me and lots of leaf blowing. We spent about 8 hours blowing, raking and removing leaves this weekend and we're about half done :dead: Got all of the Halloween decorations put away and even managed to make lasagne for dinner last night so all was good.

Oh, and the hubby & I bought our Christmas presents too :D
So do you guys know what you got each other.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
good morning everyone, spent all of yesterday kicking it at rays mtb park...good stuff:thumb:...prob post some pics later tonight.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
from my first post....

whew!!!! I am sooo happy to be working days again!!!! Nights was beginning to suck.
I had a great weekend.. i went out for my and the wife's birtdays sat night. we had a great time.. way too much to drink. we had about 40 people at this place in NYC called butter. its a lounge/bar/restaurant .. to food looked awesome but we never ate there. My glass was never empty for long... my friends just kept them coming. I paid for it on sunday. I slept all day and then fianlly woke up at 4 to eat. It was a little scary waking up at 11 am .. still drunk but it was a blast!!!!

famly stuff .. everything ok????

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
F'ing sheetrockers FINALLY got their lazy asses out to the jobsite...

bastids~!!!

Wed I set the fourms down on another house right next door this the one I am working on now. I also need to buy another lot this week to keep the Cha-Ching$$$ rolling!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
from my first post....

whew!!!! I am sooo happy to be working days again!!!! Nights was beginning to suck.
I had a great weekend.. i went out for my and the wife's birtdays sat night. we had a great time.. way too much to drink. we had about 40 people at this place in NYC called butter. its a lounge/bar/restaurant .. to food looked awesome but we never ate there. My glass was never empty for long... my friends just kept them coming. I paid for it on sunday. I slept all day and then fianlly woke up at 4 to eat. It was a little scary waking up at 11 am .. still drunk but it was a blast!!!!

famly stuff .. everything ok????
my gramp's passed away.

He had been pretty sick lately. He lived a good long life.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning

Had a nice weekend with my friend who lives just outside of Worcester, MA. Went into Boston on a beautiful day Sat. and walked around, checked out some shops and had an amazing seafood dinner.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
my gramp's passed away.

He had been pretty sick lately. He lived a good long life.
wow I am sorry to hear that.. i know its rough... my condolences.. hang in there..
its good to know he lead a good long life.. it sometimes makes it just a little easier.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
f'n yo morning crew...well uhhhh yeah. my last bike will be sold tomorrow morning. uhhhhhhhh....yeah

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
manhattanprjkt83 said:
good morning everyone, spent all of yesterday kicking it at rays mtb park...good stuff:thumb:...prob post some pics later tonight.
:drool: We went to Rays last Spring and it was AWESOME...can't wait to get back there this Spring to re-learn how to ride my bike on that stuff!

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Friday was good. Woke up trashed at 10 a.m. to go to the U of A game. Saturday night, drank too much and :barf: all night long. My throat still burns.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Stosh, sorry about your gramps.

Morning y'all. Had a good weekend, weather was perfect gots lots of riding in. I actually took some trail pictures and will try posting them at lunch. I'm a little beat up from a nice crash but things seem to be minor.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
TreeSaw said:
:drool: We went to Rays last Spring and it was AWESOME...can't wait to get back there this Spring to re-learn how to ride my bike on that stuff!
yeah the place is pretty tight, aaron chase, jeff lenosky, cam mccaul, jamie goldman were all there destroying the park...i got a ton of good shots of those guys so i will try and post em soon.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
manhattanprjkt83 said:
yeah the place is pretty tight, aaron chase, jeff lenosky, cam mccaul, jamie goldman were all there destroying the park...i got a ton of good shots of those guys so i will try and post em soon.
Sweet! I've seen Aaron & Jeff riding a lot at Diablo too. Nice guys for what it's worth.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Sorry for your loss Stosh. :(

Goodmorning all. Great weekend!! Headed down to Plattekill on Sat. for the last race of the season. The course was awesome!! Practiced all day Sat. and the raced on Sunday. I won my race on Sunday which moved me up to finish second place for the overall points series for NY State Championship for the year! :) Pretty happy with that. Can't wait to move up a class next year and really start to progress my riding!!

Got some decent swag as well.

Rear Magura Louise disk brake, Magura beer mug and a couple nifty medals to add to the collection.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
McGRP01 said:
I won my race on Sunday which moved me up to finish second place for the overall points series for NY State Championship for the year! :) Pretty happy with that. Can't wait to move up a class next year and really start to progress my riding!!

Congrats! That's great :)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
McGRP01 said:

Goodmorning all. Great weekend!! Headed down to Plattekill on Sat. for the last race of the season. The course was awesome!! Practiced all day Sat. and the raced on Sunday. I won my race on Sunday which moved me up to finish second place for the overall points series for NY State Championship for the year! :) Pretty happy with that. Can't wait to move up a class next year and really start to progress my riding!!

Rear Magura Louise disk brake, Magura beer mug and a couple nifty medals to add to the collection.
great job!!!! and congrats!!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
McGRP01 said:

AWESOME! Congratulations :thumb: Let me know when you would like the seatpost clamp too...I have it on the counter for you ;)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Wumpus said:
So how much you want for the brake? :D
Sorry, already have plans for the brake. My teammate won the same brake except with an 8" rotor, and that one should be going up on ebay soon so keep your eyes open. :)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
stosh, sorry to hear of yr grandpops.

McGRP01, congrats on yr great season, well done.

pretty low-key weekend, great day sat weather-wise. miles had his last soccer event (can't really call 'em games) of the year, and we spent the afternoon raking leaves into a huge pile and jumping into them. good fun. the wife went out w/ some friends @ night so i hung out w/ the guys.

yesterday the weather was crap so i pretty much stayed inside. tried to get my PC issues sorted out but no luck. had my dad and step-mom up for a bit and made dinner.

looking forward to seeing Super Furry Animals tonight. should be fun.