Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Afternoon monkeys.

Back in Seneca Falls and studying for exams. Good weekend...already described. Now I just need to get through this week.
Good luck man!

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
good ... afternoon! Weekend was pretty good here, played around on the new SS, hung up lights, visited my great aunt for her 103rd birthday, met my dad's new fiance, saw Ozomatli, got drunk. Not necessarily in that order.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I Are Baboon said:
'Morning! We had a nice weekend....went skiing Saturday and the conditions were great. We only skied half a day. The lift lines were unbearable (record crowds at Mt Snow).

Here's MBC. :)
You can actually ski at Mt. Snow? No Sh!t?

:p :D

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

I had a great weekend! Friday night we went up to Woodstock to see Mike Doughty (formally of Soul Coughing) then after the showed we rushed home to catch a local band we enjoy. We ended up closing the bar down and staying up till 6am. That was the first time in a while I did that.

Saturday was spent recovering and Sunday morning we met Beth and Rob for brunch which was super awesome!!!

Anyway hope ya all have a great day.
WOW! I have no idea how I survived the 90's without ever hearing Soul Coughing [oh wait ... grunge, Seattle, rehab, ... ok I know how .. shhhh], BUT I've heard them now. Great stuff. Loving it. Can't seem to find anything but Ruby Vroom on the intarweb. Are the other CD's worth grabbing? For that matter, got any suggestions in this style? Maybe it's my new digs, but I've really been into this jazzy type mode lately. Help a brother out will ya? ;)

On second thought, I know I've heard this before. "Suger Free Jazz" - who could forget that? Still, I'm loving it. :cool: