Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!!~~

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning everyone,

Stayed fairly busy this weekend, Friday night ride, shuttling kids on Saturday. Took my son to see the D-Backs and Reds game Saturday night, had a great time. Sunday morning hit the comp loops at McDowell park, first time on the light bike. It was incredible fun. Spent the rest of Sunday being lazy.

Congrats on the 12 hour Westy!

J

JRB

Good morning. I am in Excel training today. It rocks the house.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Microsoft Excel? Why would anyone need training in THAT? :confused: ;)
It's not slogging the desk at the office. Cut a brutha some slack.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
I suck at Excel. I'd love to take a training class that will teach me all of those advanced functions I can't figure out on my own.
I just got an awesome list of keystroke short cuts.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Does one of them log you off ridemonkey? Give it a try.
Alt + F4 would, but then I wouldn't share them with you. Peckerwood.:mumble:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning Monkeys...

still working nights...

Friday I went to cinco de mayo happy hour with my wife and about 12 of her hot female teacher friends!!!
saturday I worked but then snuck in a late afternoon off road ride
sunday i did the 5 boro bike tour.. its fun but its too damn crowded at the start...

enjoy the day

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
hooples3 said:
Morning Monkeys...

still working nights...

Friday I went to cinco de mayo happy hour with my wife and about 12 of her hot female teacher friends!!!
saturday I worked but then snuck in a late afternoon off road ride
sunday i did the 5 boro bike tour.. its fun but its too damn crowded at the start...

enjoy the day

Any carnage to report?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
mtbtom said:
Now if you were really hardcore you could select 'show codes' and control formatting of the document that way. Brings me back to my university computer lab consultant days - interesting how I forgot 100% of that stuff I used to know.
that was the best feature about WordPerfect...i had the random formatting of MS Word.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i feel like a almost broke my chin removing a pedal off a crappy old road bike. it needed a 16mm wrench so i had to use a shorter wrench and it was somewhat seized on there so it required lots of force to remove. basically i was putting most of my weight down on it and it suddenly just gave and my chin came down on the top tube and i ended up biting my lip pretty good as well. im a little sore now. just my moment of zen for the day.