Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning~~

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
That's great Syd has such a nice temperament. Get em outside young. :)

I went xc skiing and exploring on Sat and had a blast!!!!!!! Went riding Sunday. The temp swings are weird this winter. I posted some pics on my blog.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
That's great Syd has such a nice temperament. Get em outside young. :)

I went xc skiing and exploring on Sat and had a blast!!!!!!! Went riding Sunday. The temp swings are weird this winter. I posted some pics on my blog.
I really am lucky! She didn't even mind when it was sprinkling a little on the way back. She's such a great kid!

She REALLY enjoyed the snow after Christmas. Even after we came inside, she kept going to the window and pointing out.
Here we are making a snowman.

Jeff P.

Monkey
Nov 13, 2006
East Bay, Ca
Good morning monkeys, Got in a decent ride on sat and a good 17 miler on the coast yesterday. It was fvking goregous yesterday sweating like no other in shorts and a jersey in january...gotta love cali weather. My dad demo'd a BMC fourstroke 03 on saturday and it looks like i will be picking up one of those and my dad just pulled the trigger on a carbon Ibis Mojo. It should be built by the middle of next week. Im hoping to sell some stuff to pick up the BMC frame within the next couple of weeks to get it built and get used to by sea otter in april. Hope everyone has a good day.
Jeff (who is still on the stoke from 5 or 6 miles of epic singletrack yesterday :D )

(edit)
WOOT! 100th post... MONKEY STATUS FTW!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I'm sitting here in an immensely boring class that's essentially "pre-programming" - that is, preparing you to program :rolleyes:

It is made far, far worse by the fact that this professor is Asian and has an extremely heavy accent, and mutters half his sentences quietly to boot.

:banghead:
Does he drive 30 mph below the speed limit with his blinker on?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Does he drive 30 mph below the speed limit with his blinker on?
I was thinking more along the lines of owning a riced-out Honda Civic with a coffee can exhaust and "HONDA TUNING" written in huge decals across the winshield... he's younger than the 30mph-below-the-speed-limit set.

:busted:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning everyone.

This weekend I actually got to ride my new bike for the first time really...

Some barging.

So much fun... (You can also see the green on my helmet from my Ridemonkey sticker) =]

Also got to ride my buddies new trail

But besides all of the awesome riding this weekend, last night my power locks stopped working on my car. Figured out I need to replace my central locking pump. Lame.

Anyways, if you guys havent seen Children of Men, See it. It's one of my top favorite movies of all time. So freaking cool.

Hope everyone has a good one.

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
Morning monkeys, a bit lame today.

Did my first ski day of the season yesterday, trip report on Slopemonkey.

http://www.slopemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=827

Nursing a sore thumb and knee but getting by. It's a short week this week.

Oh yeah, OSU & Fla tonight, should be a good one!
Tell me you didn't pay full price for those lovely conditions?
You missed a great muddy day on the trails to ski 1-2 trails?
You also missed my great trip over the handle bars and rolling down the hill. I still don't know how I didn't break anything.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Tell me you didn't pay full price for those lovely conditions?
You missed a great muddy day on the trails to ski 1-2 trails?
You also missed my great trip over the handle bars and rolling down the hill. I still don't know how I didn't break anything.
Now THAT was worth the price of admission!

I mean, I'm glad you're okay.....gotta get behind that seat, man!

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
gotta get behind that seat, man!
If I hear tht one more Time I'm gonna scream :disgust1: . I have my seat very high because I have knee problems. With the seat that high and the fact I'm on a cross country bike I can not get behind the seat. I know I know I know. When I get my new bike, you'll see me get behind the seat :lighten:

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Alright the three of you, yes I would have preferred to have gone for a bike ride on Saturday rather than ski on the 2nd worse conditions of my life, but I made the call due to the upcoming trip this week. And yes, I did pay full price.

As I was walking Max on Saturday in the 72 degree weather, I thought "The ride would have been incredible".

And had I known I would have seen Divi go a$$ end over tea kettle, I would have changed my mind.