Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

how was everybody's weekend?

I did a little riding and a bunch of house work and car cleaning.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

Had a pretty good weekend. Saturday my wife had the grand opening at her new office. Was a little chaotic, but a nice change of pace. Sunday I rode, and my Dad came up - we all went out to dinner for my bday (Thursday).

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by jacksonpt
Mornin Stosh

Had a pretty good weekend. Saturday my wife had the grand opening at her new office. Was a little chaotic, but a nice change of pace. Sunday I rode, and my Dad came up - we all went out to dinner for my bday (Thursday).

Happy B-day!! So how old are ya? What kind of offices is your wife in that they had a grand opening on a Saturday?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
G'morning! Pretty good weekend here. I got a bunch of stuff checked off of my "things for the wedding" checklist, got in 5 hours of riding on Saturday, and played a great game of hockey on Sunday. :D

Of course I'm sore as hell today. :dead:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Originally posted by stosh
Happy B-day!! So how old are ya? What kind of offices is your wife in that they had a grand opening on a Saturday?

My wife started working out of an office in Endicott. She just expanded and opened her own office in Sayre, PA. It's about 30 minutes from us.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by jacksonpt

My wife started working out of an office in Endicott. She just expanded and opened her own office in Sayre, PA. It's about 30 minutes from us.

Nice!
Wow, 28 and you're already on your second house!!

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
G'mornin everyone!

Happy bday jacksonpt :)

Good weekend over all...wayyy too tired this morning.

Got pulled over for the first time ever for speeding!!! What's funnier is they got me IN my neighborhood...lol :p

I'm sure the cop got a great laugh at me too, I've never been pulled over before so I didn't really know what to do. He got behind me (thank god he didn't use his fricken siren at 11pm in my neighborhood...bad enough he shined the brights at my car and prolly woke half the street up). When I saw him I immediately reached for my license...and then he hit the brights and I just froze like a deer...both arms straight in front of me. lol.

"Miss....This is a 35mph speed zone. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"
"uhhhh, 40?" (hopeful voice)
"Try 49"
:think: Thinking to myself - well gosh, that's not too bad for me, considering I was going an average of 85 to 90 the whole way home...
Anyways, I got a verbal warning, and I guess I'm in the system now, so if I get yanked over again I'll prolly get a real ticket. Sigh, I knew the opening of a cop station w/in a mile of my apartment couldn't be good.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit
G'mornin everyone!

Happy bday jacksonpt :)

Good weekend over all...wayyy too tired this morning.

Got pulled over for the first time ever for speeding!!! What's funnier is they got me IN my neighborhood...lol :p

I'm sure the cop got a great laugh at me too, I've never been pulled over before so I didn't really know what to do. He got behind me (thank god he didn't use his fricken siren at 11pm in my neighborhood...bad enough he shined the brights at my car and prolly woke half the street up). When I saw him I immediately reached for my license...and then he hit the brights and I just froze like a deer...both arms straight in front of me. lol.

"Miss....This is a 35mph speed zone. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"
"uhhhh, 40?" (hopeful voice)
"Try 49"
:think: Thinking to myself - well gosh, that's not too bad for me, considering I was going an average of 85 to 90 the whole way home...
Anyways, I got a verbal warning, and I guess I'm in the system now, so if I get yanked over again I'll prolly get a real ticket. Sigh, I knew the opening of a cop station w/in a mile of my apartment couldn't be good.

Oh schit! Now you're in the system, you're going DOWN!! :)

How was climbing this weekend?

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Oh schit! Now you're in the system, you're going DOWN!! :)

How was climbing this weekend?
We actually didn't climb...we chickened out from the night of thunderstorm, hail, and heavy rain. So we went and saw Troy (I wasn't impressed), went for a fun walk, and then mosied our way up to Whistler for a day of riding. :) Super fun, but not as hard as rumoured to be. Kind of like a great big playground! :thumb:

We're leaving for a four-day climbing adventure next weekend, and I was planning on going bouldering one night this week.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch

you have absolutely nothing to worry about. i have a book of moving violations under my belt but i still get pulled over and warned and then let go. just depends on the cop.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
We actually didn't climb...we chickened out from the night of thunderstorm, hail, and heavy rain. So we went and saw Troy (I wasn't impressed), went for a fun walk, and then mosied our way up to Whistler for a day of riding. :) Super fun, but not as hard as rumoured to be. Kind of like a great big playground! :thumb:

We're leaving for a four-day climbing adventure next weekend, and I was planning on going bouldering one night this week.

I saw Troy at the drive in. Had I not been as drunk as I was I probably would have paid more attention... I love the drive-in but it's hard to see the screen sometimes.... plus it was muggy so the windows were fogging up like crazy.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Reason number 167 not to work when super duper tired. :( I just dumped my tea all over my desk, my paperwork, and of course my lap when a customer called in and I had to deal with them right then. :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Reason number 167 not to work when super duper tired. :( I just dumped my tea all over my desk, my paperwork, and of course my lap when a customer called in and I had to deal with them right then. :rolleyes:

Actually thats reason number 168.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Sup slut! How are things?

hey Biotch!

things are good!

my crazy ex is still crazy, she drove all the way to my house to put one picture of me and a short note and in the mail box that said "I wanted to keep this, espcially being your smiling, but it was best I didn't, blah, blah"

wtf? its not like thats the only pic she had of me

hello, its been 6 months, shes engaged and I told her over a month ago to stay away from me

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by douglas
hey Biotch!

things are good!

my crazy ex is still crazy, she drove all the way to my house to put one picture of me and a short note and in the mail box that said "I wanted to keep this, espcially being your smiling, but it was best I didn't, blah, blah"

wtf? its not like thats the only pic she had of me

hello, its been 6 months, shes engaged and I told her over a month ago to stay away from me

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry to be laughing but thats mad funny!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry to be laughing but thats mad funny!!!

:D

dude, its totaly fine that you laughed

I'm still "WTF" about it/her

I can picture it > her to her fiancee: "Hey, honey, I'm going to drive over to me ex boyfriends house (where I use to live, with him) and give him back this one picture, I'll see ya in an hour or so"

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
:D

dude, its totaly fine that you laughed

I'm still "WTF" about it/her

I can picture it > her to her fiancee: "Hey, honey, I'm going to drive over to me ex boyfriends house (where I use to live, with him) and give him back this one picture, I'll see ya in an hour or so"
Yeah that whole fiancee in 6months thing is pretty funny too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by MMcG
Sup Stosh - my weekend pretty much sucked monkey balls - but this next weekend has to be better right?:confused:
Yeah this weekend is bound to be better!! I saw the der. thread! Sorry for your loss but of course now you have to upgrade.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
she told me in December the next guy she dated, she would marry........sure as heck one way to get over me :rolleyes: ;) :D
Man, she's a fortune tell too!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Yeah this weekend is bound to be better!! I saw the der. thread! Sorry for your loss but of course now you have to upgrade.
more like taking Echo up on his offer for his old XT - It looks like it could be a while before People's Bank resolves my fraud complaint for that scam email I was so gullible to fall prey to, so I'm out a considerable chunk of change for possibly as long as 60 days.:(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by MMcG
more like taking Echo up on his offer for his old XT - It looks like it could be a while before People's Bank resolves my fraud complaint for that scam email I was so gullible to fall prey to, so I'm out a considerable chunk of change for possibly as long as 60 days.:(
Yeah man that totally blows!!!
I still didn't hear exactly how they got into your account.