Quantcast

~~Good Morning Friday~~

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
So am i allowed to start this even though i'm only a "chimp"? better to be a chimp than a chump, i suppose! :D

it's insanely early in the am...off to the gym to train. Company picnic today so atleast i'll get out early today. :agree:

So who's gonna be my guinea pig today and let me manipulate them in a photo? don't all PM me at once!!

Have a great FRIDAY!!! :evil:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Good morning. It's not too early, only 2:54am here :D. I have 4000+ posts and I haven't even started one yet. You can never start too early :D. Can you do me?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Well then....wonder how long it takes stosh to yell at someone starting the GMT if they have boobs? :D

Morning. Up early to get some things done before I go to class for my exam. Should be pretty brutal. Then it's of to the Wegmans for some munchies for the weekend. Following that, coming home to do some housework and then hopefully start building my new project.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Have fun, Monkeyfesters!!!

Mornin stos, er... Graphics.
Had a decent day yesterday - busy around the office, got lots of stupid stuff done. Also got in a solid lunch ride (road, just over 40 miles). When I got home I finished up some yard work, came back to the office to deal with a few "issues" then slept like a rock.

Today I have to go to an imaging presentation by another local college - should be fun *where's the sarcasm smilie?*

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yeah, have fun @ the KTs, monkeys. i think we're bringing the kids to Storyland. yesterday we went for a cool hike...saw a massive waterfall.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - had a good ride last night with MBC and tonyhawk. I felt pretty good out there, but there is still one section that is giving me fits this year. I tried three times last night and still didn't pin it through this section. the third try my pedal hit a rock and I unclipped - I saw that as a sign to move on and try another day.

Damn I love mountain biking!!!

Have fun at Monkeyfest everyone!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Graphics said:
Wow...that's fairly forward of you!!! :sneaky: I don't usually "do" guys on the first date... :nope: but who can resist! :evil:

Happy Trails!!!

Ya know mtnbrider...it's not nice to tease a girl and then leave her response-less!!! It's only fun if i get somethin outta it!! :D :agree: :sneaky:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Graphics said:
Ya know mtnbrider...it's not nice to tease a girl and then leave her response-less!!! It's only fun if i get somethin outta it!! :D :agree: :sneaky:
He obviously doesn't appreciate a good woman. You should move on, find someone better.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
jacksonpt said:
He obviously doesn't appreciate a good woman. You should move on, find someone better.
Do you? You game? send me a pic!!! :D ;) :sneaky: I'm leavin work now for company picnic...so i'll have plenty of time to play :D when i get home. :agree:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Graphics said:
Do you? You game? send me a pic!!! :D ;) :sneaky: I'm leavin work now for company picnic...so i'll have plenty of time to play :D when i get home. :agree:
help yourself to anything in this thread. I like a chick that's into experimenting :devil: So go ahead, let your wild side hang out!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
So, Graphics... tell us a little about you. I can tell from your posts that you know your way around Photoshop, and you're pretty good with a camera. What's your business? What do you ride?

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
jacksonpt said:
help yourself to anything in this thread. I like a chick that's into experimenting :devil: So go ahead, let your wild side hang out!
You're not givin me much to play with there. Dontcha have anything closer? :D

fyi...if the company picnic has alcohol...even better!!! ;)

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
jacksonpt said:
So, Graphics... tell us a little about you. I can tell from your posts that you know your way around Photoshop, and you're pretty good with a camera. What's your business? What do you ride?
Well...you can ALL crucify me now...cause I (don't ride). There...I said it!!! It's not that i don't LIKE to ride...but my mtn bike is like 10 years old and lame and between work and massage school...i don't have much time for riding. And if you haven't already guessed...i'm a graphic designer...for now.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Graphics said:
You're not givin me much to play with there. Dontcha have anything closer? :D

fyi...if the company picnic has alcohol...even better!!! ;)
what... you saying I'm not big enough for you???

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Graphics said:
Well...you can ALL crucify me now...cause I (don't ride). There...I said it!!! It's not that i don't LIKE to ride...but my mtn bike is like 10 years old and lame and between work and massage school...i don't have much time for riding. And if you haven't already guessed...i'm a graphic designer...for now.
As long as you are not hideous or morbidly obese that is fine. Otherwise, away with you!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
jacksonpt said:
what... you saying I'm not big enough for you???
WELL...don't know where to go with that one (that's a lie...but this IS public) :D ...and i AM suppose to be headin out to get drunk at my picnic!!! :D

Can we START with a better PHOTO? :D Or are we divin straight for naughty? :evil:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Graphics said:
WELL...don't know where to go with that one (that's a lie...but this IS public) :D ...and i AM suppose to be headin out to get drunk at my picnic!!! :D

Can we START with a better PHOTO? :D Or are we divin straight for naughty? :evil:
get nasty!