Quantcast

~~Good Morning Friday~~

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
OH...and i thought you were gonna shoo me away? Not obese or hideous enough? DAMN...

is this any better? (this is a little closer to the real deal) I SAID a LITTLE!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Graphics said:
OH...and i thought you were gonna shoo me away? Not obese or hideous enough? DAMN...

is this any better? (this is a little closer to the real deal) I SAID a LITTLE!!

You've posted that pic before... thumbs DOWN for lack of creativity...

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Graphics said:
Ya know mtnbrider...it's not nice to tease a girl and then leave her response-less!!! It's only fun if i get somethin outta it!! :D :agree: :sneaky:
Sorry for leaving you waiting; I was in Santa Barbara :D. I like it :thumb: - Nice job!

Now, can I do :sneaky: you?

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
picnic update...NO ALCOHOL. What kinda picnic is that? so i'm home now having stopped at the liquor store!!! :) Let the games begin!! :evil:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Polandspring88 said:
Only if you want sloppy seconds.:agree: . Ahhh...*leans back and kicks feet up on the desk*
Wait..."sloppy seconds"...doesn't that indicate that someone already "did" me? Where was I?:confused:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I can. Here's my (first try at a site) site. I'm redoing / adding a bunch of stuff right now, that's still on my computer. I made everything myself. My bio section sounds a little funny, but it's true. What do you think? What browser do you use? It looks best in Firefox. It looks terrible in IE.

www.freewebs.com/pbmedia

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Westy said:
Is this a more accurate rendering of Ms. Graphics?

That is SOOOOOOOOOOO pitiful!!! I think i pissed my pants laughing!!! Damn...i better put better shots on here before i'm totally horrendously manipulated!!! ;)

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Westy said:
Is this a more accurate rendering of Ms. Graphics?

You know...WESTY...if you're gonna get in the game...you need to fork up a photo!!! Those are the rules...Yeah...I'm makin them up RIGHT NOW!!! :D

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
You can see my face.

I couldn't find any of me off the bike. I'm pretty much the one taking pictures (I have the camera). That's what sucks about being the photographer.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
mtnbrider said:
You can see my face.

I couldn't find any of me off the bike. I'm pretty much the one taking pictures (I have the camera). That's what sucks about being the photographer.
Oh...this will do JUST fine! :D :evil:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
mtnbrider said:
You can see my face.

Ha...food. :)