Quantcast

~Good New Years Day Morning!~

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Japanese below-the-belt prank tutorial.
A critical element of interpersonal relationships in Japan is the below-the-belt PRANK. (No, not pantsing. That's way too simple and benign.) Today, let me introduce you to two of the most popular variations, one of which is displayed in the Doritos bag on your right.

1. The Kancho. Nobody survives elementary school in Japan (even if you're white) without receiving a few kanchos on the way. To kancho, simply put both hands together as if in prayer, and fold over all fingers except your two index fingers. Keep the index fingers straight and solid, for these are your kancho weapons. Next, find a target. Any butthole will do, but I suggest going for those that are clothed yet easy to find. Approach the butthole slowly. Then, when the owner has his head turned, swiftly jab your adjoined index fingers up the butthole and say "kancho!" (We did this regularly to people going up the train station steps on the way home from school.)

2. The Denki Amma. A commonly used wrestling move among Japanese schoolboys, the denki amma gives your opponent an ambiguous blend of pleasure and pain. One boy grabs the legs of the other, lifts his right foot, strategically places it on the other dude's shaft, and then launches a series of rapid foot taps. Slightly painful, enormously submissive, and awkwardly erotic, the denki amma symbolizes the kind of male bonding that women and foreigners most likely will never fully understand.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
this morning was anything but good...i got off of work last night at 7 and started drinking almost immediately and for some reason my friends bought cheap vodka, i drank too much too quick and passed out before 11...but before i passed out i was pukin like crazy and dry heaving then i woke up around 330 and threw up again...so when i woke up this morning i felt horrible and i still feel kinda crappy

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
this morning was anything but good...i got off of work last night at 7 and started drinking almost immediately and for some reason my friends bought cheap vodka, i drank too much too quick and passed out before 11...but before i passed out i was pukin like crazy and dry heaving then i woke up around 330 and threw up again...so when i woke up this morning i felt horrible and i still feel kinda crappy

Sounds like we had more fun online.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut

thanks for sharing :banghead: :banghead:

feel better C-junky (that's kinda like chunky...hope that doesn't make you sick again) :busted: :cupidarrow:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
we had a good night.. bunch of friends, great food, plenty of drink.. and then we began a guys versus girls game of battle of the sexes...
surprisingly the guys won..but as you could imagine plenty of laughs