Quantcast

Good ol' 2nd hand crack somke

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
so were riding in downtown chicago and some bum walks up to me, and asks for change. I assume hes smoking a cigarette or weed, and dont think anything of it. He asks for change, i say no, he says youre a liar give me some, i say nope, he turns around and takes another puff of what i thought was a cigarette/joint and blows the smoke right in my face, and i happened to had been inhaling at the time, and swallowed almost all of the smoke. From that point on i have been quite sick :dead: i think im going to cary a tazer and zap anyone who asks me for change

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
ViolentVolante said:
so were riding in downtown chicago and some bum walks up to me, and asks for change. I assume hes smoking a cigarette or weed, and dont think anything of it. He asks for change, i say no, he says youre a liar give me some, i say nope, he turns around and takes another puff of what i thought was a cigarette/joint and blows the smoke right in my face, and i happened to had been inhaling at the time, and swallowed almost all of the smoke. From that point on i have been quite sick :dead: i think im going to cary a tazer and zap anyone who asks me for change

I told you to stay off my block foo. Betta recognizzzzzz.

P.S.

Stop Lying and give me change.

J

JRB

Uhm - no one asked me for change or blew crack smoke in my face while I was in Chicago. I did see some ducks passing a joint when I was in Naperville though.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
loco-gringo said:
Uhm - no one asked me for change or blew crack smoke in my face while I was in Chicago. I did see some ducks passing a joint when I was in Naperville though.

That's right I hear all the Hardcore folks are hanging out in the NPV, that's the real hood.

Did you hear what that hardcore OG Dave Matthews did. He crapped all over 100 people sailing down the river. That's cold man, Cold.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Does the change make too much noise when you're curb hucking?

J

JRB

Hawkeye said:
That's right I hear all the Hardcore folks are hanging out in the NPV, that's the real hood.

Did you hear what that hardcore OG Dave Matthews did. He crapped all over 100 people sailing down the river. That's cold man, Cold.

I heard it was that crowd of ducks I saw. Funny that lame ass Dave Matthews got blamed for blasting the poop though. Ducks must be highly revered up there. :rolleyes:

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
You can't even kill the damn ducks, if you hit them with your car you can go to jail. They are endangered don't you know, there is only like 10,000,000 left in IL.

They are so untouchable that the cops can't even bust them for toking on the chronic.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Brian HCM#1 said:
Life in the ghetto...............................
yup, its hard. I sleep in the discovery and keep all of my stuff like microwave clothes bikes and mini fridge in the back of the silverado, im parked on the corner of Chicago and Diversy :p

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
chicodude01 said:
hey you'd fit in well at my school.

You're white

You're rich

you talk like you're black

:devil:
Don't worry I'm not really a wigger, I just find it kind of amusing to see what its like to be one once in a while, lol.

Seriously I'm not that rich, my dad doesnt even have a job since my parents went with the IT thing and around here there's not much to do as far as that with layoffs and everything.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Wow. The retards grabbed hold of this thread pretty quickly............ :mumble:

-S.S.-

They owned it. I think you meant to say idiots though. :nuts: