Quantcast

Good Old Pinkbike!!!

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
A little glimpse of the good old Pinkbike!

What more can you say?

3000$ for this sweet Norco ''Hucking'' A-Line with dual 24's and a SUPER MONSTER T!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I think it would be faster to take a tractor down A-line.

AirAddict

Monkey
Jun 10, 2005
Asheville, NC
.:Jeenyus:. said:
That BB would be hitting the ground by just bouncing on the suspention.

possibly, but i don't think so. a fork that tall would raise the bottom bracket height to something like 16-17 inches with 24" wheels

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Wonder how much buyers remorse he has.

Who would buy that off him, and how cheap would he have to sell it? I have seen that bike on Pinkbike for about 6 months now.

He would be better off, selling it as parts, or a complete bike, without the fork.

dh_dirt_diva

Chimp
Dec 7, 2005
I da' Ho!
You know? I have to admit it, I really like the 24's! I raced on a pair of 24's 2 years ago and I really like how they felt, with the lowered BB along with the lowered c.o.g. I could fly on those wheels, but like all good things they came to an end and I went back to my standard size wheels because my boyfriend went south. Blah, Blah, Blah!
Anyway, now for the criticism on the forks! These super monster T's are never seen at any of the races, at least none of the races I have ever been at and the only time I ever DO see them, outside of some crazy drop Bender is doing, is on PINKBIKE. What is up with our fellow Canadain riders? Are they really hot-shot droppers in need of some serious suspension or are they trying to compensate for a little weenier?
Just my 2 cents!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Downhiller said:
yep,but i think super m. looks ok just on armyand e everything else is funny
but norco aint for "hucking" that bike looks bad, i wonder why that headtube didnt broke if that guy huck with it
Do you realize how many headtubes have cracked on karpiels?

I had one of them.

That fork is no more out of place on that norco than it is on any other bike........except for maybe the one off canfield that was designed for it.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
dh_dirt_diva said:
You know? I have to admit it, I really like the 24's! I raced on a pair of 24's 2 years ago and I really like how they felt, with the lowered BB along with the lowered c.o.g. I could fly on those wheels, but like all good things they came to an end and I went back to my standard size wheels because my boyfriend went south. Blah, Blah, Blah!
Anyway, now for the criticism on the forks! These super monster T's are never seen at any of the races, at least none of the races I have ever been at and the only time I ever DO see them, outside of some crazy drop Bender is doing, is on PINKBIKE. What is up with our fellow Canadain riders? Are they really hot-shot droppers in need of some serious suspension or are they trying to compensate for a little weenier?
Just my 2 cents!
Please don't mind the Canadian pinkbikers. They just don't know any better. They're usually ignorant kids from the western side of Canada. I don't understand it myself.

dh_dirt_diva

Chimp
Dec 7, 2005
I da' Ho!
ChrisRobin said:
Please don't mind the Canadian pinkbikers. They just don't know any better. They're usually ignorant kids from the western side of Canada. I don't understand it myself.
HA! I completely agree with what you said

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
canthuck said:
why does everybody think pink bike and its forums are a joke? have you ever sat back and read all the whino stuff on this website? -jess

I hove found that there is in fact quite a bit of garbage in the forums, be it threads or uneducated responses. However i do enjoy the updates and photos, personally I think RM has a top notch forums with the occasional grievances but eh what can you do, its the internet:p

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
MOTODH said:
I hove found that there is in fact quite a bit of garbage in the forums, be it threads or uneducated responses. However i do enjoy the updates and photos, personally I think RM has a top notch forums with the occasional grievances but eh what can you do, its the internet:p

amen