Quantcast

Good online skate shops...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
support your local shop man!!!!! (i only say that cuz the shop i have been going to since i was a kid is really struggling & it is a cool shop)

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
support your local shop man!!!!! (i only say that cuz the shop i have been going to since i was a kid is really struggling & it is a cool shop)
60 miles isn't really local and I will get the "old dude" snub when I go anyway. :disgust1:

If I had a local shop, I would go there. We haven't had one in my town for years.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
60 miles isn't really local and I will get the "old dude" snub when I go anyway. :disgust1:

If I had a local shop, I would go there. We haven't had one in my town for years.
Oh yeah will i dont blame you then. The shop i go to has the same old guy working that was the young when i used to shop there when I was a kid. He is crazy now (prolly back then too) & never takes his walkman tape deck off.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
here is another option... Jeff is a friend, and super good guy! He has good prices as well. He was skating back in the day with me! :thumb: althought it isn't local for you... his shop is for me, and it is cool to support a good dude!

Blankskatesupply.com

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got my son's complete from tgm_skateboards on ebay for $80. It's a World Industries deck with Independent trucks and Element wheels if I recall.

But for an old man like you, you need something like this:

Vinny A

Chimp
May 25, 2007
Philly
Tell me more. I'm listening.

I never blinged a board back in the day, but green/white Tensors would look cool on a green blank.
They are tough as hell, slide like a mofo and the little slide plate on the trucks is a nice feature. All in all they are honestly just pieces of metal that cant really be improved on. I have ridden my same tensors for 3 years now so I guess its just brand loyalty. Get what you like best though ;)

D.E.T.

Chimp
Jan 21, 2004
NC
As far as blank decks go, the ones from blankskatesupply seem to be of higher quality, then the ones from blankdecks. I don't know where the blankdecks ones are made, but the blanks from blankskatesupply are made locally in PA.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't think you guys understand what the thread is about. Bogey started it so it there must be a spelling error and he is really looking for an inline skate shop.