Quantcast

Good ridings inbetween Bellingham and Seattle?

Marcus

Chimp
May 26, 2002
Surrey
Hopefully I have the right forum for this but, I'm from Vancouver and wouldnt mind taking a day trip or an overnighter just south of the border. Obviously I have no idea where to start though. It would be on the weekend and I'm quite comfy on all sorts of terrain - elevated, sloped or otherwise :thumb:

Guntruck

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
Mill Creek, WA
Yah know... There's good reason why us American :monkey:'s drive up north... not TOO much going on down here compared to BC. In Bellingham theres one Decent freeride trail (Snake) in addition to Glaby which is more XC'ish but Its still somewhat fun if you go up on a DH rig. I hear there are some freeride trails in Cultus which is near Mount Vernon I think that have some HUGE stuff on them, but I've never personally been there. And In seattle they have the exit trails. Hope this helps.

Marcus

Chimp
May 26, 2002
Surrey
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

And I know full well why any US rider would day trip the shore or even Shangrila (Whistler).

IronDonkey

Chimp
Jun 26, 2004
Seattle, WA
Isnt there a place called mt. Gailbrath in Bellingham that's pretty good for freeriding? I've never been there personally but a buddy of mine used to talk about it quite a bit...