Quantcast

Good site to buy

Oct 11, 2010
Lookin to order a some pedals and a seat for my Voltage
what websites should I check out?
No one local carries the pedals I want or has a good selection of seats.

Planning on Ordering Crank Brothers 5050xx pedals and a seat but just not sure which one.

What seats should I check out?

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Run as far from those pedals as you can. Nothing but bad news.
Real talk. They rattle and fall apart all the time. Go for the premium slims, or something similar. Danscomp as mentioned before is always reliable. As for seats, the odyssey aitken is a great choice, took me a long time to wear out mine.

Oct 11, 2010
damn, im glad i asked you guys haha, almost pulled the trigger and ordered them yesterday!! ill check those premium slims out!

Oct 11, 2010
Real talk. They rattle and fall apart all the time. Go for the premium slims, or something similar. Danscomp as mentioned before is always reliable. As for seats, the odyssey aitken is a great choice, took me a long time to wear out mine.
how comfy is that seat? I am so sick of that plastic seat that came on my bike. I want something pivotal thats fairly comfortable... i dont need a spring jelly fatass seat :weee:, but something nicer than plastic for sure.

hows the atomlab pimp seat?

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
No idea about the atomlab, I had the aitken seat with rails which i believe is slightly different than the pivotal version. It was nice and has just enough padding to make it not hurt at all. They last a good while too. (pivotal and railed versions are probably both good) I just ordered the kink sean sexton seat which is supposed to be really nice as well, finally a good seat with thick padding again.

Oct 11, 2010
that kink seat is the shizzle. I really like it, thanks for that! Got some ODI troy lee grips...so sick, i really like them.

BeerMe

Monkey
Apr 18, 2008
FOCO NOCO
Lookin to order a some pedals and a seat for my Voltage
what websites should I check out?
No one local carries the pedals I want or has a good selection of seats.

Planning on Ordering Crank Brothers 5050xx pedals and a seat but just not sure which one.

What seats should I check out?

Am I the only one who got to this part and had images and lyrics of Rebecca Black flood their brain? It was terrible.