Quantcast

~~~Good Thursday Morning!!!~~~

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
Just working a lot lately. Going up to hang with Wumpus on Saturday. The new gig looks super sweet. The pics are super nice and I am more than jealous. :thumb: How's sis??? I haven't been on too much so I could have missed her.

yeah the new job rules. cant wait to fly out to breckenridge on company money to pick up a landrover.

as for sis she is doing good. she came up to the hills last week to visit for a few days. she got me a Big Lebowski shirt that says "the dude abides"

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Echo said:
Me and Tweek's dart team clinched our first place finish for the season last night :cool:
darts are fun. we play on wed. night as well. not in a league though.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
I was thinking of you yesterday while I was shopping at Woodburry Commons.
I need some new work shirts, so a trip over there is in order. Plus, I love that North Face outlet. Buy anything good?

Echo said:
Me and Tweek's dart team clinched our first place finish for the season last night :cool:
:thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I need some new work shirts, so a trip over there is in order. Plus, I love that North Face outlet. Buy anything good?

:thumb:
got a sweet pair of Timberland leather clogs for $32.
The northface outlet is expensive. Aubey has parent teacher conferences this week so she was doing the shopping, I was along for the ride.

Let me know when you're down this way.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Mackie said:
Where's MMcG?
Drunk already, i suspect!
:) :) :)
Happy St. Patty's to all y'all.
Here I am! I was in a morning meeting.

And I feel kinda crappy today - cold and possibly pink eye (I sure hope it's not pink eye).

I may go to spin class tonight and then hoist a couple of Guinness pints afterwards if I'm feeling better later in the day.

I am sporting a tie with green in and my boxer shorts have green on em too! :)

Erin Go Bragh!

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Yo stosh.

I'm fighting off a flu again today. My wife and son both have it too. There is snot flying all over my house these past few days!! It's a nasty flu too, I'm all achy and stuffy.

I'm heading to Miami next week on a course for work! Should be all right. I might even learn something. It's like a mini-vacation, but all expences are paid!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
lockemiester said:
Yo stosh.

I'm fighting off a flu again today. My wife and son both have it too. There is snot flying all over my house these past few days!! It's a nasty flu too, I'm all achy and stuffy.

I'm heading to Miami next week on a course for work! Should be all right. I might even learn something. It's like a mini-vacation, but all expences are paid!!
Man I would hate to be in that house!

Thats cool that you're going to Miami.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
MMcG said:
I am sporting a tie with green in and my boxer shorts have green on em too! :)

Erin Go Bragh!
Please refrain from removing your pants and showing everyone your "irish spirit".

The line up for tonight's festivities are:
Canned Murphy's, canned Guiness, bottled Smithwicks, and a big bottle of Black Bush.....
:D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

My legs are sore from pedaling at the BMX track last night, but i was a lot of fun! :)

Have a good day!
I always know it's time for lunch when you get to the GMT.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
I'm just getting started on my morning coffee right about now. :p

What's for lunch?
I think I'm gonna get a salad with avacados on it.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
lockemiester said:
Had that a couple weeks ago, and the oldest kiddo is on day three day now. Hope he is about over it.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Good morning!

Bout to dash into a training - but wanted to say hiya! No green for me today...at least not where it's visible.

J

JRB

Jr_Bullit said:
Good morning!

Bout to dash into a training - but wanted to say hiya! No green for me today...at least not where it's visible.
Pics, please??? :D