Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
'Morm :stosh:, all.. (You East-Coasters & all tour "weather")
I Are Baboon said:
..sore throat and a blazing headache...
Two weeks later & I'm starting to feel more normal...
We had a bit of rain the past few days, but tomorrow it's clearing up. Sat & Sun will be 70 deg temps!
Ride Days Ahead!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
ET_SoCal said:
Me too! Wuz deciding where to ride. What trail head? What time? Perhaps I can make your ride? (Is it OK to invite myself?)
I honestly don't know, I'm still not even sure how to get up to Santa Monica (I've never been there) :p

If I get more details I'll let you know. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
No camera - so sorry...but for a visual

Army green knee length skirt with knee high leather heeled boots....
Then a super bright pomegranite (is that how you spell that?) blouse

:p Interesting....
:drool: :drool:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Good morning. :)
Yesterday I decided that the battery in my old Mazda is toast so I'll need to buy a new one. After that I went dirt jumping on my Titan at a local area. Tried a new line and found out that casing it with my front wheel isn't 'that' painful, so that motivated me to try harder but I couldn't quite get enough speed before we left. Maybe I'll head back tomorrow seeing as how my bike is at the shop getting my super cool E.13 STS installed. :)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
'morning, :stosh: . i'm doing the 24 hours (yes, literally 24 hours) race at nurburgring in gt4 today. :D luckily, you can "play" it at 3x speed in "director's mode", but that's still 8 hours that i have to sit close to the controller, pitting every 9 minutes... good thing that i'm easily amused, eh

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

I have tommorow off, so I'm headed up to Santa Monica tonight to go XC riding with some friends.

Have a good day! :)
less talking more boob pics.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Toshi said:
'morning, :stosh: . i'm doing the 24 hours (yes, literally 24 hours) race at nurburgring in gt4 today. :D luckily, you can "play" it at 3x speed in "director's mode", but that's still 8 hours that i have to sit close to the controller, pitting every 9 minutes... good thing that i'm easily amused, eh
Um... I thought my friend was weird for taking work off for Wrestlmania and some new game, playing a game for 8hrs is weird!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
stosh said:
Um... I thought my friend was weird for taking work off for Wrestlmania and some new game, playing a game for 8hrs is weird!!
you can pause it, of course. plus since it's the director's mode all i have to do is call for pit stops and overtaking at appropriate times, so i can waste away the day like usual on the interwebbe/reading a book/staring off blankly at the horizon/etc. :D and when i get bored of that a tap of the button calls up the 1x speed visuals, which are getting pretty close to what you see on speedvision (not my pic):

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Toshi said:
you can pause it, of course. plus since it's the director's mode all i have to do is call for pit stops and overtaking at appropriate times, so i can waste away the day like usual on the interwebbe/reading a book/staring off blankly at the horizon/etc. :D and when i get bored of that a tap of the button calls up the 1x speed visuals, which are getting pretty close to what you see on speedvision (not my pic):

Nice 2001 EVO WRC car......................... :drool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Toshi said:

Thats pretty cool! I'm more of an first person shooter WWII gamer. I usually only play video games in the winter.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dh girlie said:
I think I'm having an allergic reaction to the cold meds I've been taking...
That sucks. :( Seems like everybody's getting sick and what not this time of year. I'd be up snowboarding at Vail today if my dad didn't get sick. :(

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
What's up, morning morning.

It's snowing! Yippee! Bachelor has gotten like 9" in the last 24 hours and it's still snowing hard.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
COmtbiker12 said:
That sucks. :( Seems like everybody's getting sick and what not this time of year. I'd be up snowboarding at Vail today if my dad didn't get sick. :(

It dumped in Tahoe this weekend...I was there...SICK...didn't get to go on Sunday cuz it was blizzarding...whiteouts...sideways snow...planned on going Monday and got sick! :angry: They got about 5 feet of snow in this storm.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dh girlie said:
It dumped in Tahoe this weekend...I was there...SICK...didn't get to go on Sunday cuz it was blizzarding...whiteouts...sideways snow...planned on going Monday and got sick! :angry: They got about 5 feet of snow in this storm.
DAMN!!! Lucky!!! I'm hoping there's a decent amount of snow up in the mountains on Sunday when I hopefully will be heading up. It suddenly started snowing a fe wminutes ago and I think there's a storm coming in, so who knows.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
COmtbiker12 said:
DAMN!!! Lucky!!! I'm hoping there's a decent amount of snow up in the mountains on Sunday when I hopefully will be heading up. It suddenly started snowing a fe wminutes ago and I think there's a storm coming in, so who knows.

Lucky, nuffin...I was sick...didn't get to go and STILL had the drive home from Tahoe. Oh well...I'll go again soon.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
You've become so demanding...I think I am going to have to start charging a fee ;) :p
What was all the money I have been paying you for?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dh girlie said:
Lucky, nuffin...I was sick...didn't get to go and STILL had the drive home from Tahoe. Oh well...I'll go again soon.
My bad, I was distracted by the amounts of snow that I didn't fully comprehend what you were saying. ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ET_SoCal said:
Thank God not the Winter...
(I love riding all winter-long) :eviltongu
bwahhhhhhhhh

I hear ya!!!

Hopefully I won't be worried about the weather in a month or 2 if I move.