Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Good mornin to all. I gotta say I'm rather stoked about riding again. It's been a while. The bike goes into the shop Sat. I havn't spent any money and.or time in the saddle for a year... :eek:

Been playing with my new digital cam...Kodak Z740.

This thing takes amazing pictures.......

Mid terms this week.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
stevew said:
No beer gut pictures please. :oink:
NO, there is a zero sum gain in my game. Calories and beer in, calories and beer out. Hell, my workouts at the gym almost daily still consist of 80% abs.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i had my car broken into last night. western ave and clay/broad st for the seattle people. broken window, ripped out dash, stolen radar detector, STOLEN MONETTE C TRUMPET :dead:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Heidi said:
Hell, my workouts at the gym almost daily still consist of 80% abs.
That sounds like the workout I need. Is it all crunches?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Heidi said:
NO, there is a zero sum gain in my game. Calories and beer in, calories and beer out. Hell, my workouts at the gym almost daily still consist of 80% abs.
damn.. 80 % huh yikes .. you must be nice and ripped?? got a tan ??? oh sorry my mind was wandering :o:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
johnbryanpeters said:
Sorry to hear that, Toshi!
at least the trumpet was recovered, in some unknown condition. i called every pawn shop in seattle this morning, and it turned up at one just a mile or two from where the car was located about 45 minutes ago. :thumb:

CDs, radar detector, stereo, dashboard are all so much easier to replace than that particular trumpet.

2nd time my window's been busted in a year from thieves, and 4th overall (two bike rack mishaps accounting for the additional two...) :dead: . the car is cursed.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Toshi said:
at least the trumpet was recovered, in some unknown condition. i called every pawn shop in seattle this morning, and it turned up at one just a mile or two from where the car was located about 45 minutes ago. :thumb:

CDs, radar detector, stereo, dashboard are all so much easier to replace than that particular trumpet.
Dude, so sorry to hear about that T! :( Were you at a show or at dinner downtown?

This is Amy :)

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
trailhacker said:
Dude, so sorry to hear about that T! :( Were you at a show or at dinner downtown?

This is Amy :)
hi amy,

no, was hanging with microsoft-chick and friends...

and more pics here

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Snacks said:
Is this the one that was playing you? or have you moved on to a different one? She might have bad mojo :think:
yeah, still that one. i know i'm a sucker, but i like her... :oink: there has been progress so i know that i'm not completely barking up the wrong tree. just, uh, a somewhat flaky tree.

and, SS, the other window incidents occurred in portland, the oregon coast, and massachussetts. it's the car. :mumble: