Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Spent last night getting the grounds ready for our party this weekend. Man it's humid out up here.

Today I'll be getting a Haircut!!
:devil: :devil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Do you an appointment, woman?

It's FRIDAY!!!! Sort of. :) Four day weekend starts tonight. :dancing:
nah I get it cut at the mall. I go there because I don't need an appointment.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
Came in to work today . Still feel like Sh!t.
That sucks man! I never use my sick days so I'm always looking for an excuse to use them.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Mornin' Stoshly! We had severe T-storms roll through and some heavy downpours last night. Pretty nasty stuff, so I hung inside and did jigsaw puzzles with my daughter. Nothing on the slate for tonight, but I'm planning on riding tomorrow night after work with Goddy43 and a few others. Going to a retirement party for a friends dad on Saturday and Sunday we're having a 4th of July bash at my place. My 1/2 sister and 1/2 brother (and his 2 boys) are both flying in for the weekend. I haven't seen my brother in 8 years so that's kind of exciting.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Oh, and I'm sad to report that after a surprise visit at work by my manager yesterday, I had to get another haircut last night. I am no longer aerodynamic. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Oh, and I'm sad to report that after a surprise visit at work by my manager yesterday, I had to get another haircut last night. I am no longer aerodynamic. :(

Holy crap, they made you cut your hair... that f'ing sucks!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Mornin' Stoshly! We had severe T-storms roll through and some heavy downpours last night. Pretty nasty stuff, so I hung inside and did jigsaw puzzles with my daughter. Nothing on the slate for tonight, but I'm planning on riding tomorrow night after work with Goddy43 and a few others. Going to a retirement party for a friends dad on Saturday and Sunday we're having a 4th of July bash at my place. My 1/2 sister and 1/2 brother (and his 2 boys) are both flying in for the weekend. I haven't seen my brother in 8 years so that's kind of exciting.
Thats awesome that you're 1/2 bro and sis are staying with you. Have fun!!!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Nothing much happening here. Weather is pretty crappy so hopefully I can find some time to get out this weekend. Might have to be a solo ride, I doubt anyone else is interested. Other than that I am just contemplating what my next bike related purchase must be. Im thinking either Hayes Mags or a set of Eight tracks laced to Abbahs. We will see though.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Nothing much happening here. Weather is pretty crappy so hopefully I can find some time to get out this weekend. Might have to be a solo ride, I doubt anyone else is interested. Other than that I am just contemplating what my next bike related purchase must be. Im thinking either Hayes Mags or a set of Eight tracks laced to Abbahs. We will see though.
Where do you usually ride and what type or riding do you usually do?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
Mornin' Stoshly! We had severe T-storms roll through and some heavy downpours last night. .

sure did, one small section of my house has a almost flat roof, last night drip, drip, drop ...too much lightning to use my metal ladder to get on the roof - by this morning I had a mess of sheetrock and instalation on the floor :mumble:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got an email from an old girlfriend last night who is trying to track me down. One that had screwed me over in some serious ways. I figured out her email address was from her work and google found her company's website for me. They have some pictures and short bios, the years have not been kind. She is now an assistant to a divorce lawyer, it is a very fitting position. I will not be returning her message.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
Got an email from an old girlfriend last night who is trying to track me down. One that had screwed me over in some serious ways. I figured out her email address was from her work and google found her company's website for me. They have some pictures and short bios, the years have not been kind. She is now an assistant to a divorce lawyer, it is a very fitting position. I will not be returning her message.
Oh man you gotta post pics!

PS. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DaveW said:
heh still lurking around in the darker corners fo RM's web server. :thumb:

so after 4 years of RM I gotta ask.....where the hells the exit!:help:

:rolleyes:
Bwahhhhhh no exit just deeper in the hole.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
mornin all.... yes stosh im still heading to maryland this evening around 8 ish. I wound up riding yesterday and trying to get the whole ride in before the rain... well no luck. but the trails werent bad yet so I stuck around and had some fun anyway. once your wet.. your wet... anyways.. maryland looks like its gonna be a blast..

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
splat said:
What he didn't like the Mohawk ????

let me guess , claimed it was professional looking
He didn't really speak, the expression on his face said it all. It was kind of like this --> :angry:

:rolleyes:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
sure did, one small section of my house has a almost flat roof, last night drip, drip, drop ...too much lightning to use my metal ladder to get on the roof - by this morning I had a mess of sheetrock and instalation on the floor :mumble:
That sucks Doug! I have a leak around one of the skylights in my living room. Seems no matter how many times I re-flash it, I can't get ride of it.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. Had a nice relaxing evening watching the T-storms. I had my first bowl of ice cream in ages and boy was it tastey...:D Today I am off to the post office and to get some groceries...we're out of fresh fruit and veggies :eek: