Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
When mountain biking yesterday evening in the rain. :thumb: It's been so dry lately that an hour of rain didn't even get the trail wet.
Our trails have been pretty damp in spots. They don't dry out either due to the thick tree coverage.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Good Morning everybody! :D

Went for my FIRST road ride last night. Its definitely a blast but a lot more work than you think it is since you're constantly pedalling non stop. :p Climbing isn't quite as bad as I expected but still takes lots of effort. But man, descending is FUN :cool: Only got it up to 30mph on a slight descent and again on a flat but WOOOOHOOO!!! :D

I think today I'll be doing another road ride, hopefully 10-15miles, I wanna work myself into it instead of jumping up to the huge rides. :)

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I Are Baboon said:
We took our pup to day one of obedience training last night. She is going to fail. It's not that she does anything bad, I just can't see her listening to us. :)

Don't get discouraged IAB. We just finished up an 8 week course with our's. We thought the same thing on the first day. But after a few weeks you should notice an amazing difference in your dog's behavior and your relationship with her. Definately worth the money in every respect.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good morning all.... just up here on the west coast .. still not used to it. Gonna go to a LBS today and see what goodies they have for me. later in the day I am gonna meet up with some new friends and have some fun in the Santa Monica Mountains. I cant wait to check it out.. I have been itching to ride since I got here

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Good morning all.... just up here on the west coast .. still not used to it. Gonna go to a LBS today and see what goodies they have for me. later in the day I am gonna meet up with some new friends and have some fun in the Santa Monica Mountains. I cant wait to check it out.. I have been itching to ride since I got here
Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I am so ready to go home. What a crappy day. Work sucks, everyone is in a bad mood for some reason.

R3p]y1|\|g 70 7|-|31r 3|\/|41L5 1|\| "|337" 533|\/|5 70 h4\/3 m4D3 7|-|1ng5 w0r53.

(Replying to their emails in "Leet" seems to have made things worse.) :devil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BikeGeek said:
I am so ready to go home. What a crappy day. Work sucks, everyone is in a bad mood for some reason.

R3p]y1|\|g 70 7|-|31r 3|\/|41L5 1|\| "|337" 533|\/|5 70 h4\/3 m4D3 7|-|1ng5 w0r53.

(Replying to their emails in "Leet" seems to have made things worse.) :devil:
Yeah everybody seems to be in a bad mood here too....