Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
It's a race, correct? Are you watching or racing?
watching, I was trying to help out but I haven't been able to get in touch with the shop running it.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
bluebug32 said:
did you get my response to your PM? do you know what you are going to do?
Hmm, I did not receive your PM. Perhaps send again if possible? I am curious to know if your evaluation of the situation should shed some light as to which direction I should move in.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Do they have anything else besides the race, anything else to see or do there that day?
Um you can hang out in the woods... get some ticks... and bit my horse flies!!

I think they have food there not sure.
We and always go and get a pint after the race.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Um you can hang out in the woods... get some ticks... and bit my horse flies!!

I think they have food there not sure.
We and always go and get a pint after the race.
What time? Where is it?

I'm a virgin to the whole mountain bike racing phenomenon

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Polandspring88 said:
Hmm, I did not receive your PM. Perhaps send again if possible? I am curious to know if your evaluation of the situation should shed some light as to which direction I should move in.

hmmm....I sent it a couple of hours after you PM'd me. I'll trying sending it again now. PM me back that you got it, ok?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all.

I had a ride planned for after work, but it rained all night and is still raining. Probably won't ride, but I brought the bike just in case we do.

I'm also having some mechanical issues (all my fault of course). The reach adjustment screw of my front brake lever keeps backing out, so I put some blue Locktite on it to stop this. It seems that I used a bit too much and it got down into the lever pivot. Now when I squeeze the brake lever and release it doesn't want to spring back, so my brake stays closed unless I manually push the brake lever back out. Hopefully it will loosen up with use...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
yeah yeah yeah good..whatever.. i know its late

did I mention working nights sucks... thank goodness for the comp here... anyhow
I am being dragged to a Met game tommorow, i have to work sat night 12am to 8 am ( ughhh) , come home sleep and be back at work for sunday 5pm... i am NOT looking forward to the weekend