Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Ok I'll have to look.
Devon was asking if you were coming up to ride with us. When I told her you weren't she started to cry...
iknow dammit.. next time im invited.. im there!!!!( hopefully)
no seriously though... let me know next time you want to go riding and i will be there.. except for sept 17th , and the 24th

october would be great!!

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
Good morning. I'm grumped out.

Couldn't ride most of last week because I was installing servers.

Couldn't ride on weekend or this week after hours because I'm on call.

Leave for a wedding Saturday, returning Wednesday, with no riding in sight.

:mumble:
Don't fret. You're grumpy when you get to ride too. :D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Greyhound said:
The GMT has taken a decidedly northeast turn in conversation. :think:
good morning greyhound... :) all are welcome

actually after 12 the west joins in a little more, they must all be still sleeping

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
iknow dammit.. next time im invited.. im there!!!!( hopefully)
no seriously though... let me know next time you want to go riding and i will be there.. except for sept 17th , and the 24th

october would be great!!
I wonder if she stopped crying yet... She said Ray even had a tear in his eye....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Yeah, I've never actually gone on a ride with Stosh....

I don't even think the guy owns a bike.
On Tuesday I didn't ride Stewart, I rode this other place down 84 more towards my house.
It was sweet, my friend said to me the other day I should ride there because it would help my abilities. I didn't know it then but I realised he meant my climbing ablities.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
I wonder if she stopped crying yet... She said Ray even had a tear in his eye....
tell them to give me a call , maybe i can put a smile on their face.. a twinkle in their eyes

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
On Tuesday I didn't ride Stewart, I rode this other place down 84 more towards my house.
It was sweet, my friend said to me the other day I should ride there because it would help my abilities. I didn't know it then but I realised he meant my climbing ablities.
basically any ride .. even on flat paved surfaces would help your abilities ;)

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Nice. Is it part of Stewart? It's amazing how many places there are to ride around here

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
tell them to give me a call , maybe i can put a smile on their face.. a twinkle in their eyes
I think hearing your voice may hurt to much.... I just couldn't do that to them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Nice. Is it part of Stewart? It's amazing how many places there are to ride around here
nope it's by Middletown. It's way easier for me to get to after work. Pretty soon I'll only be able to ride there after work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
no weekend riding????
I'm saying it's 15min closer to my job so it will be easier to ride there due to the fact there is less sun light.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
I'm saying it's 15min closer to my job so it will be easier to ride there due to the fact there is less sun light.
aaa gotcha emphasis on the THERE

stosh you are an architect correct??

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
aaa gotcha emphasis on the THERE

stosh you are an architect correct??
I'm a wanna be Architect.
I'm working to finish my degree. Then to get the title I need to work here for like 4 more years under a licensed architect.
It's basically a long process of being an apprentice.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
nope it's by Middletown. It's way easier for me to get to after work. Pretty soon I'll only be able to ride there after work.
Right. I'll probably start going to Vassar more because it's only 10 min. from work. Damn the sun going down! At least we'll get there this weekend.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Right. I'll probably start going to Vassar more because it's only 10 min. from work. Damn the sun going down! At least we'll get there this weekend.
yeah this is some prime weather for riding, or in my case pseudo-riding.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
I'm a wanna be Architect.
I'm working to finish my degree. Then to get the title I need to work here for like 4 more years under a licensed architect.
It's basically a long process of being an apprentice.
by any chance you know of any arch's in the brooklyn area???

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
yeah this is some prime weather for riding, or in my case pseudo-riding.
Yeah and Sat. looks like nice weather. High of 75 which is perfect.

Pseudo-riding, huh? Well, let me say, you do a hell of job running alongside me and handing me my water bottle at the opportune time. I don't know what I'd do without ya ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
by any chance you know of any arch's in the brooklyn area???
Nah... you should only need an Arch. licensed in NYS.

What's the deal with the house?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
Looks like I'm not gonna make it this weekend stosh.
That sucks man! I totally understand though!
It's a hike for ya and you would have to rent a room so it could get pricey.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
bluebug32 said:
huh?

And why aren't you coming!?
Until that post, you had 666 posts.

And I'm not coming because I'd use my whole weekend for just a few hours with you all and a couple hours riding on Saturday. However, I'll definitely be out there sometime before the end of the season.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Nah... you should only need an Arch. licensed in NYS.

What's the deal with the house?
still waiting to see if the attchment is legal.. but i was told i should have a arch look at it to give me prices of what it would cost to make it legal if its not, plus permit costs etc

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Crazy Sweeper said:
Until that post, you had 666 posts.

And I'm not coming because I'd use my whole weekend for just a few hours with you all and a couple hours riding on Saturday. However, I'll definitely be out there sometime before the end of the season.
so your saying that they just arent worth it?????

we need to make sure we all get out there some weekend together and have some fun!!
How far are you from stosh??
I dont know it it is any closer but you can stay by me in the futre and we can drive up together.. he is about 1hr 20 minutes from me

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
hooples3 said:
so your saying that they just arent worth it?????

we need to make sure we all get out there some weekend together and have some fun!!
How far are you from stosh??
I dont know it it is any closer but you can stay by me in the futre and we can drive up together.. he is about 1hr 20 minutes from me
Stosh isn't worth it, but Aubrey, Beth, and Rob are. He's about 3 hrs from me with no traffic, but I-84 is so messed up right now in western CT, that it takes almost 5 hrs to get there. And I'll have 1-2 people with me who don't know anybody else there.