Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Just got back from Vegas last night and am back at work trying to catch up. Quick recap of the events goes like this....I ended up with the flu and spent most of my time in bed or emptying the contents of my stomach.

I helped out at the Hutchinson booth at the outdoor demo qualifying people for the tire changing contest and also fixing flat tires, but would then go back to the hotel and crash for the rest of the evening.

I did find my new fork though :D

Have a good day! :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Busy morning here thus far after a late night last night (Back to School Night...didn't get home until 9:45pm). Weather is quite crappy out too...VERY windy and raining now. To top it all off...I forgot my lunch :( so I have to venture out into the storm to get something!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
SkaredShtles said:
How in the Hell do you ride that bike with no rear wheel? :confused:
I think Manitou didn't want me running off with the new Travis ;) :D

Heidi, don't worry I won't be wearing those shoes for riding, unfortunately they were the last resort in footwear after the dirt demo covered the rest of my shoes in a thick dust. :p

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Shyrmp said:
I think Manitou didn't want me running off with the new Travis ;) :D

Heidi, don't worry I won't be wearing those shoes for riding, unfortunately they were the last resort in footwear after the dirt demo covered the rest of my shoes in a thick dust. :p
So were there any vendors at the show that had any new short-shorts I should know about? :sneaky:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning monkeys.

Roadie is supposed to get here today. I'm crossing my fingers for more than one reason.

This morning I woke up to TORRENTIAL downpours. Holy hell there was a river running down the hill I drive up to get to class. And there were limbs and branches everywhere. To cap it all off, we sit in biochem, we hear "BZZZ BZZZ....BLOOP" No power. We got a 25 minute break out of it, so I'm not bitching too much.

One more class today, then I'm done at 4 to hopefully assemble and take the roadie out for a ride.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
hello everyone.. i fianlly woke up after 17 hrs of work yesterday... damn sick people i had to fill in for someone... anyways.. I am leaving for Maryland tonight to visit my sister.. so it should be a great weekend.. I am bringing my bike.. friends of hers want to take me riding to valley loop .. or something like that. should be a good time...

I finally got the contract signed and returned to me for my new house.. closing should be 32nd week of dec. I cant wait!!!!
Now its all the fun application part for my mortgage..

anyways enjoy the day!!!!!!