Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
stosh... hows the recovery??
Didn't go so well. I think I got some photos but nothing much else. I did get a ton of Music back off of it but I could really care less about that stuff.

I formatted the HD yesterday and today I'm bringing it home to try. If the computer still doesn't see the OS on it I have no idea what I'm going to do.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
that suxors..
Yeah pretty badly.

I think I will feel better if I can just get the computer up and running which I haven't been able to do yet.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
TreeSaw said:
Thanks....should be entertaining to say the least :p
Do you have to go to the hearing?

My wife is in her first year of teaching and she had her first "totally irrational, loony parent" a couple of weeks ago. It was nothing like your situation. It did manage to ruin her first snow day (I told her not to check her e-mail that day).

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
DNA said:
Do you have to go to the hearing?

My wife is in her first year of teaching and she had her first "totally irrational, loony parent" a couple of weeks ago. It was nothing like your situation. It did manage to ruin her first snow day (I told her not to check her e-mail that day).
Yeah, I have to go which is fine. We tend to get plenty of the crazies around where I teach. Tell your wife she's lucky it's taken this long to have the loony parent experience :p and that it gets easier every time.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
TreeSaw said:
Yeah, I have to go which is fine. We tend to get plenty of the crazies around where I teach. Tell your wife she's lucky it's taken this long to have the loony parent experience :p and that it gets easier every time.
Thanks, I'll do that. The ranting e-mail was so off-base that it didn't really bother her.

Good luck with your hearing.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Woohoo!!! Not only did I get a Christmas bonus (first time ever), but I also got a gift certificate to a fancy restaurant/Inn. And I fixed my boss's bike to boot. It's been a pretty good day :thumb: