Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Man it's been a fairly warm December. I was hoping to get out and hit the slopes today however it's f'ing raining. I hope January is a little colder!!

Hope ya all have a great day!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning Stosh! Monkeys!!!

Ive been looking on the internet for some tv stand, a new comp desk and a bedframe.. i think we have narropwed it down and we are gonna place an order soon. this is a major accomplishment.. my wife is very indecisive... it took 3-4 hrs last night to choose up to 5 we liked...thank god we are almost done

I also went for a nice little urban ride last night, just riding around checking out the local christmas lights. a lot of people were out since it was so mild out....
I am loving my new 6.6 ... i was launching off stuff with it that normally would make me second think my decision.. the bike is smooth

splat

Nam I am
Morning Stosh!!

Went out for a Ride last night Was pretty good, still some crunchy snow , and Studded tires were a must. , Broke a Derailer hanger , but was able to finish ride as a single speed.

Hope to get out tonight , but it does not look promising , suppose to be heavy rain tongiht.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello. MBC and I are heading to Mt Snow to ski this weekend (Saturday thru Monday). I was thinking of taking tomorrow off so we could make it four days, but stupid work is getting in the way of that.

Went to the gym last night after a 10 day break (a combination of an injury and the holiday). They've made some improvements at the gym...new cardio and circuit machines, plus a new cardio area. Nice!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
gym last night, I left a nice pool of sweat at the bike....nasty. haha

why to freak does it cost $120 more to fly to AZ on thursday (compared to wednesday)......and $410 to rent a minivan for a week..f'ers. I feel poor.

oh and I bring my lunch (we are 8 miles from any type of food) and all the work frig's stopped working.....yummy, tunafish with no mayo and a warm soda. oh happy joy

today = :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Morning Stosh! Monkeys!!!

Ive been looking on the internet for some tv stand, a new comp desk and a bedframe.. i think we have narropwed it down and we are gonna place an order soon. this is a major accomplishment.. my wife is very indecisive... it took 3-4 hrs last night to choose up to 5 we liked...thank god we are almost done

I also went for a nice little urban ride last night, just riding around checking out the local christmas lights. a lot of people were out since it was so mild out....
I am loving my new 6.6 ... i was launching off stuff with it that normally would make me second think my decision.. the bike is smooth
Ever been to Ikea?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
rain and fog up here. oh boy! :rolleyes: im going to be teaching today and will be spending at least 10 hours snowboarding for the 3rd day in a row.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
gnurider1080 said:
rain and fog up here. oh boy! :rolleyes: im going to be teaching today and will be spending at least 10 hours snowboarding for the 3rd day in a row.
Man your lucky!!!

I'm still looking for a pair of bindings. Any suggestions?

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
It's only getting up to 75 here today ... time to bring out the winter-ware! Not a flake of snow here in AZ. Not a cloud in the sky. What a depressing winter...

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
for around $150 you could get the burton custom ltd. i wouldve reccommended the regular custom but that doesnt have the cap strap for your toes that is so much more comfortable than a conventional strap. flows are nice as well if you want the comfort of strap-in bindings with the ease of step-ins.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
gnurider1080 said:
for around $150 you could get the burton custom ltd. i wouldve reccommended the regular custom but that doesnt have the cap strap for your toes that is so much more comfortable than a conventional strap. flows are nice as well if you want the comfort of strap-in bindings with the ease of step-ins.
HOw are thoes burton toe strap thingy's I've seen them and wondered how well they work.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all! I'm back at work today after an exhausting 5 days off. Xmas was great, but finding room for all the new crap we have is not great. Oh well, we'll manage. Can't believe NYE is Sunday!?!? Another year down... Hope '06 is as good as '05 was, if not better! :)

Edit: Baby is due in 20 days!! :eek:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Big day here. My HID and some tires should be arriving this afternoon. :dancing:

Going to go do some trail work this afternoon. Thinking we are going to be scouting out a new bridge crossing. We did get a heads up for some more new trail.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Morning all! I'm back at work today after an exhausting 5 days off. Xmas was great, but finding room for all the new crap we have is not great. Oh well, we'll manage. Can't believe NYE is Sunday!?!? Another year down... Hope '06 is as good as '05 was, if not better! :)

Edit: Baby is due in 20 days!! :eek:
I got my fingers crossed for Jan 22nd. My b-day!!!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Morning all,

My Fox TALAS XTT :drool: should be here tomorrow, with a new headset, and some other parts. It just might be a good weekend! Temps in the 70's and new bike parts....Yum.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Reactor said:
Morning all,

My Fox TALAS XTT :drool: should be here tomorrow, with a new headset, and some other parts. It just might be a good weekend! Temps in the 70's and new bike parts....Yum.
are you building up a new bike or replacing parts?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Sorry, the 17th is a scheduled c-section. My wife is far to organized to have a regular birth. :p
bwahhhhhhhhhhhh I was wondering if it was sched. or not.

Thats cool though! To bad he/she isn't going to be an Aquarius.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning, monkeys. Relaxing on my day off with Rob. Time to run some errands and get all the provisions for a rockin' New Years.

Reactor, are you getting rid of an old fork? I'm looking for something airsprung to go with my new lightweight Kona frame.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Good morning, monkeys. Relaxing on my day off with Rob. Time to run some errands and get all the provisions for a rockin' New Years.

Reactor, are you getting rid of an old fork? I'm looking for something airsprung to go with my new lightweight Kona frame.
What are you guys doing to NYE again?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Getting drunk, playing trivial pursuit and making sloppy love after the ball drops.

Morning monkeys.

NEENER NEENER NEENER! I'M DOING NOTHING TODAY!
It's kind of hard to make love after the balls drop.