Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Morning all nothing to report here. Hopefully either a seatpost shim or Eric Clapton t-shirt arrives in the mail today. Other than that not much really going on here.

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Morning - got home from a road ride and thought I would log onto the forum for the first time in a while. Glad to see everyone is still here!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Everyone should seriously have seen brungemans fall, it was this big lump like hip that he boosted out of only he didnt "hip" he just did a straight arrow off the top totally missed the trail and took out a tree that was about 5 inches in diameter...he was literally tangled in his bike and bushes...

hilarious......
thanks for the help up! you were the only one who came to the rescue, everyone else was standing there laughing hysterically I was seriously tangled up.

manhattanprjkt83 said:
and to whoever said riding your bike on ANY trail is better than the road, that is not true, some trails flat out suck...
I whole heartedly agree! sometimes I am on a trail thinking WTF was the person cutting this trail thinking? I guess that also comes down to how many places we have to ride! with so much terrain to choose from, why ride bad trails?
TeeSaw said:
Sounds like a heck of a crash! Glad you & your bike were ok! What Iwould give though to see some pictures
T,
I wish the guy who had a camera was not laughing, and shooting photos, I think it would have been funnier from their angle than from where I was!:rolleyes: I mean I was laughing and all, but I could only imagine how it would have looked from above with how tangled up I was! pluss I need proof of how stinkin big the tree was that I took out!:dead:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
loco said:
Good morning. Tired as a mofo. I hope to find out about the LBS gig tomorrow for sure. It sounds like a done deal, but the owner is slated to see the accountant today. Barring all odd circumstances, I should know by dinner tomorrow.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
whats up monkeys... i think i will build a deck today.. day 3 almost there...

havent even look at my bike for the week.. but i bought a new chain/cassette/ middle ring for it