Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
MMcG said:
How the hell did you do that? Shimano is Octalink, others Isis - slightly different systems.
I'm so confused. I know that when I had my cindercone hardtail I had Truvativ cranks with an ISIS BB. That same BB went over to my new bike and I got Raceface cranks. Is this ok?

Sorry, I didn't have XT cranks. I was thinking of Rob's Kona

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
TreeSaw said:
Good afternoon. Thus far today I have been playing with my little monkey, cleaning my kitchen and laundry. Then it was onto cake baking (I am making a friend's son his first birthday cake). Unfortunately, I was one egg short so I hopped on my road bike (I don't have a car home today as my husband's truck is at the shop, he has my car and my sister has our other car), rode to the store to get a dozen eggs and rode home. Not bad for thinking I wasn't going to be getting a bike ride in today.
was syd in the front basket?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
bluebug32 said:
I'm so confused. I know that when I had my cindercone hardtail I had Truvativ cranks with an ISIS BB. That same BB went over to my new bike and I got Raceface cranks. Is this ok?

Truvativ and RF both use Isis, so yes you are fine.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
bluebug32 said:

If I had XT cranks, I'd be cooler than I am now with my lowly LX cranks. :(