~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
stosh said:
Congrats!
I had a 5% raise this past March. That was equal to $1/hr = :nuts: @ My Boss
The merit raise is good - but what's even better is the salary adjustment to bring my salary up to a competitive level against my peers. Unfortunately I don't know what that new salary level will be yet. I'l be receiving a letter from the organization on July 1st with those details.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
The merit raise is good - but what's even better is the salary adjustment to bring my salary up to a competitive level against my peers. Unfortunately I don't know what that new salary level will be yet. I'l be receiving a letter from the organization on July 1st with those details.
Yeah congrats man that is pretty cool!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Morning Monkeys -

I had my annual performance review meeting this morning and I'll be getting a salary increase adjustment to bring my salary in line with my peers across the country and a nice 5% merit increase as well. :thumb: :dancing: :thumb:
EXCELLENT start to what is sure to be a great weekend! Congratulations, MICK-G.

:dancing:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
EXCELLENT start to what is sure to be a great weekend! Congratulations, MICK-G.

:dancing:
Thanks! I'm stoked!!

Rode the Belair last night babs - shifted flawlessly and NO Chain suck! Woohooo....it felt so friggin light too - if only I could have the travel of the cheeta packed inside the weight of the Balfa! haha! :D

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
Mtbkngrl said:
His ass crack, in fact I believe someone dropped a ball bearing down his pants shortly after that was snapped.
BWaaahahhahaa! :D

I hadn't heard about the ball bearing! NICE!

yes, echo, you are uber special to have two lovely ladies using your bod as their avatars. :D can you feel the :love: ?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
MMcG said:
Morning Monkeys -

I had my annual performance review meeting this morning and I'll be getting a salary increase adjustment to bring my salary in line with my peers across the country and a nice 5% merit increase as well. :thumb: :dancing: :thumb:
Beers are on MMcG this weekend! :thumb: :D :sneaky: :devil:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
MMcG said:
If the beers will slow you and Deyv and crew down - count me in!

I'll be drinking gatorade or accelerade or something - I'm gonna need it!
Bah, that stuff's all sugar, cramp city. Just drink water and take Endurolytes, your body will thank you :)