Quantcast

~~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~~

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
oh man that totally sucks!!
yeah for like 5 minutes, I couldnt see at all with my right eye - I was worried I would get mud in my left eye & be tottaly F'ed.

I was still getting mud out my eye 3 hours later :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
yeah for like 5 minutes, I couldnt see at all with my right eye - I was worried I would get mud in my left eye & be tottaly F'ed.

I was still getting mud out my eye 3 hours later :mumble:
I wear contacts so glasses are a must!

Arm On Fire

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
Exeter, NH & Acton, MA
8:30pm start time
66 deg, 0 % humid
trails were the driest they have been all year
the NiteRider was shining bright
I always seem to ride better at night, I don't know why, maybe it is because I have a pre-determined area that I can see and I have no were else to look. But I felt like I owned the trails last night. Even the sections that I usually have to dab on, I cleared. OK, I did dab a few times, but I was really just felt as one with the GF Cake last night. I love that bike!
10:30 pm made it home
14 miles total

Tom Church

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Beacon, NY
Bought new tires for the Xterra today from Tirerack.com. 31" BFG T/A KO's. Next investment will be new shocks then a new bumper.

Haven't been able to ride much but that will change with a 15 mile deal on Saturday at 909. Lots of Ultra Tight Single Track and good times!!

Tom

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tom Church said:
Bought new tires for the Xterra today from Tirerack.com. 31" BFG T/A KO's. Next investment will be new shocks then a new bumper.

Haven't been able to ride much but that will change with a 15 mile deal on Saturday at 909. Lots of Ultra Tight Single Track and good times!!

Tom
and crazy lung burning up hill fire road climbs with some 50yr olds who could whip anybody's arses too?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning.

I stepped in cat puke this morning after I got out of the shower. :dead: SQUISH on my bare foot.

Stosh, yellow lenses let in about 80% of sunlight, clear lenses let in 97% the sunlight. If you're going to be riding at dusk, clear in the way to go. I have four different sets of lenses for my Smith Voodos and I change them all the time depending on the weather/sunlight conditions.

Tom Church

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Beacon, NY
and crazy lung burning up hill fire road climbs with some 50yr olds who could whip anybody's arses too?
LOL. Mark and crew are not comin on this ride...It's going to be a bit easier. And hopefully we're in better thape than that day anyways...

Tom

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tom Church said:
LOL. Mark and crew are not comin on this ride...It's going to be a bit easier. And hopefully we're in better thape than that day anyways...

Tom
Oh cool! I'm definately working Saturday morning now too or I would come. You guys have to make it back to MTA too.

Is Ron going?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
You now have to come up and get the rollamajig when you ride with us.
:nuts: :cool: :D :dancing:
Hey I got an idea you now have to come and ride MTA this weekend.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I Are Baboon said:
'Morning.

I stepped in cat puke this morning after I got out of the shower. :dead: SQUISH on my bare foot.

Stosh, yellow lenses let in about 80% of sunlight, clear lenses let in 97% the sunlight. If you're going to be riding at dusk, clear in the way to go. I have four different sets of lenses for my Smith Voodos and I change them all the time depending on the weather/sunlight conditions.
Holy crap does my typed grammar suck sometimes. :rolleyes:

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
stosh said:
Cool thanks for the advice!

So what exactly are you planning on doing at the new place? What's your game plan anyway?
digital retouching studio. same thing Im doing now only under my own roof instead of contracting with the place i'm in now.

as for the yellow lens, they actually work really well if its raining heavily and you are driving a car. I use them all the time for that...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MtnBikerNJ said:
digital retouching studio. same thing Im doing now only under my own roof instead of contracting with the place i'm in now.

as for the yellow lens, they actually work really well if its raining heavily and you are driving a car. I use them all the time for that...
Cool I think I'm getting a good deal on a pair. I used to have a yellow and an orange set of lenses but I lost them.

Thats awesome that you're setting out more on your own. So that means you'll have more time to ride right? :)

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you said "more time." um, no, unfortunately it might be even less than now. at least until I get busy enough to hire other people to work under me...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MtnBikerNJ said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you said "more time." um, no, unfortunately it might be even less than now. at least until I get busy enough to hire other people to work under me...
Ha, you're gonna be someones boss!!!

I think you should hire Josh.

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
Dude, that's even funnier! he would probably try to get me to switch to PC's in the first 6 months...

i could maybe hire spincrazy though... we do the same type of work... unless he LOVES where he's at now. of course it will be a while becuse he's too expensive at the moment...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MtnBikerNJ said:
Dude, that's even funnier! he would probably try to get me to switch to PC's in the first 6 months...

i could maybe hire spincrazy though... we do the same type of work... unless he LOVES where he's at now. of course it will be a while becuse he's too expensive at the moment...
Yeah but think about it if you hired Josh you wouldn't need to get an internet connection because he already knows everything.