Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Man it's f'ing raining here today!! I hope we get as much snow this winter as we got rain this summer!! I love snow and I really love snow days from work!! :)

The hard drive to my new computer came last night. 75% of it should be here today so I can't wait to get out of work and start putting it together. That is all I have planned for today... :)

Have a great day everybody!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Yo Stoshman.

Not much on the table for today... work, then staying out of the rain.

The last 2 mornings on the way to work I've seen a Ross road bike sitting at the curb in front of this one house. I know they aren't exactly high end bikes, but it looks to be in pretty good shape and it's better than the road bike I currently have (none). I might stop on the way home tonight and see if they are thowing it away...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Yo Stoshman.

Not much on the table for today... work, then staying out of the rain.

The last 2 mornings on the way to work I've seen a Ross road bike sitting at the curb in front of this one house. I know they aren't exactly high end bikes, but it looks to be in pretty good shape and it's better than the road bike I currently have (none). I might stop on the way home tonight and see if they are thowing it away...

Ross??????

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How the hell does a company from China selling a game boy game on ebay for $7 and charging $6 for shipping make money.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
What the F is going on around here? I thought f'in summer was over. Had to turn the f'in ac back on yesterday.
mine is out of my window already, I'm not sure if we hit 95 this summer though.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
Lake Placid
while the leaves are nice in the fall, the weather can suck. What were you doing up there?

You see the old ski jumps? :D

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning...I was dragging this morning for some reason. Maybe I didn't sleep well considering I went to bed pissed. I might catch a ride after work if I can. The other options are f'n working on the deck, or listen to how I don't do enough around the house all night. Hmm.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning everyone.

Dragging a bit this morning... Watched the entire Sox game and then had to take care of a few things afterwards, so bedtime didn't happen until late.

Work schedule looks like it will be rediculous for the next few months so I've pretty much resigned myself to not getting any serious riding time in until the spring (outside of misc. urban adventures, of course). Ahh well.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
'morning everyone.
I've pretty much resigned myself to not getting any serious riding time in until the spring (outside of misc. urban adventures, of course). Ahh well.

welcome to the club!!

J

JRB

JSB said:
Good Morning...I was dragging this morning for some reason. Maybe I didn't sleep well considering I went to bed pissed. I might catch a ride after work if I can. The other options are f'n working on the deck, or listen to how I don't do enough around the house all night. Hmm.

Do you live at my house???

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - rainy and cold here. I still need crankarms for my cheeta prowler but hell I'm not really riding much so maybe I shouldn't obsess about is so damned much.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
stosh said:
while the leaves are nice in the fall, the weather can suck. What were you doing up there?

You see the old ski jumps? :D
I rode closing weekend @ Whiteface, then lounged about for the rest of the week. I saw all the Olympic stuff, yeah the ski jumps and out to the bobsled track. After Columbus day place got reeeal slow. Relaxing though..

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - rainy and cold here. I still need crankarms for my cheeta prowler but hell I'm not really riding much so maybe I shouldn't obsess about is so damned much.
yeah find something else to obsess about, thats what I've done.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
I rode closing weekend @ Whiteface, then lounged about for the rest of the week. I saw all the Olympic stuff, yeah the ski jumps and out to the bobsled track. After Columbus day place got reeeal slow. Relaxing though..
thats cool! I was there when I was like 7

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
not sure i can take another tension-filled baseball game; 3 in a row might be pushing it, and my wife might take the kids to a hotel for the night...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i'm tired. had my first orchestra rehearsal with the new (to me), local group last night so didn't get started on my schoolwork until late. then am up early, wasting time on RM before giving verbal presentations on said schoolwork (anatomy stuff)... wait a minute :think: :dead:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
not sure i can take another tension-filled baseball game; 3 in a row might be pushing it, and my wife might take the kids to a hotel for the night...
I think she may need to go to a "safe home"

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
What’s so good about it?

Recovering from a bugger ‘o a saddle sore for the past month. :angry:
Neck’s been stiff since Friday, :angry: :angry: Start feeling better Sunday, so after working ‘round the house Sunday, did something weird & pulled my groin. :angry: :angry: :angry:

OK, OK; still rode into work yesterday & today, still stiff neck and groin bugging me, but unless I’m in real pain, I still ride. :thumb:

Weather’s finally changed rain the past few days, it’s clear & cool.

OK; it’s also my Birthday today .

Oh, also, Happy-B to:
cory
Mad Buddha
NotAllThatYET
Threepointtwo
ATXjimATX
LTS RIDER
DaveW
zachdank
Silver
<J@G>
:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
they were huddled in otis's closet last night, reading a book.
Bwahhhhhhhh was she rubbing there heads saying everything would be ok in the morning....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ET_SoCal said:
What’s so good about it?

Recovering from a bugger ‘o a saddle sore for the past month. :angry:
Neck’s been stiff since Friday, :angry: :angry: Start feeling better Sunday, so after working ‘round the house Sunday, did something weird & pulled my groin. :angry: :angry: :angry:

OK, OK; still rode into work yesterday & today, still stiff neck and groin bugging me, but unless I’m in real pain, I still ride. :thumb:

Weather’s finally changed rain the past few days, it’s clear & cool.

OK; it’s also my Birthday today .

Oh, also, Happy-B to:
cory
Mad Buddha
NotAllThatYET
Threepointtwo
ATXjimATX
LTS RIDER
DaveW
zachdank
Silver
<J@G>
:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:
Happy B-day man!!