Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Man I had a crappy day yesterday. Nothing major, just stayed late at work got stuck in traffic on the way home and school sucks, F'ing Tuesday actually seems to be a better day so far.... but I've got 9 more F'ing hours of work left.

Hope ya all have a great day!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Happy F'in Toosday to yoo too!

The Cheese
It's great to have ya back! I just had some cream cheese and Jelly on a boboli this AM.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Got snow last night as well. F'ing New England.

I will be moving some place warm! Do you hear me? F'ING WARM!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
good f'in morning. i have school work on top of school work to do today but i think i'm going to blow it off for a ride. less than one month until i am a college gradiute and i can't wait.

J

JRB

Mornin yo. Gonna ride my f'n bike tonight. Gonna start being in the 40s at night for a bit.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Westy said:
Watchu doon afta dat?

first i plan to learn how to spell the word graduate. then, i'm turning around and going right back to grad school. can't do much with a BA in Anthropology.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Mornin yo. Gonna ride my f'n bike tonight. Gonna start being in the 40s at night for a bit.
Mornin!!!

I almost broke my computer last night....thank god for manual CMOS clearing....

J

JRB

stosh said:
Mornin!!!

I almost broke my computer last night....thank god for manual CMOS clearing....

Yeah - shewww - that would've been a close one. :rolleyes: :D

How you liking the new machine? Did you get my SS email??? I never got a reply.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Yeah - shewww - that would've been a close one. :rolleyes: :D

How you liking the new machine? Did you get my SS email??? I never got a reply.
Yeah I got your S.S e-mail. I didn't think people would need a response so I didn't send them. We're up to 17 people, the join date is up next week. I think we'll get a few more people by then.

My computer is good but I can't get the modem working. Not like I care, our internet service blows because we can only get 56k. I was trying to overclock the CPU and locked the focker up hardcore last night.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I applied to a new, slightly better school yesterday, so Im transferring for the Spring Semester. Just so I can be closer to TN and Laura.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
I applied to a new, slightly better school yesterday, so Im transferring for the Spring Semester. Just so I can be closer to TN and Laura.

Would it be in western TN???

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BurlyShirley said:
I'm considering moving next year and going back to school full time... Much as it's nice that my company pays for my classes, it doesn't look so appealing to take 8 years to get a degree.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
BurlyShirley said:

aww thats so sweet im going to be sick. where ya headed, MTSU?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
binary visions said:
I'm considering moving next year and going back to school full time... Much as it's nice that my company pays for my classes, it doesn't look so appealing to take 8 years to get a degree.
Yeah, it sucks, but I like the atmosphere of it all, really. Young people who arent all drunken rednecks. I think this venture will have been worth it in the end.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
laura said:
aww thats so sweet im going to be sick. where ya headed, MTSU?
Austin Peay State U.

We should really do some riding though, in Jackson or something one of these times.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
jackson is super close. is that where you will be? ive never heard of austin peay. we are always down for a road trip especially a day trip.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
binary visions said:
I will be moving some place warm! Do you hear me? F'ING WARM!
Moving? Grrrrrrrr. The wife wants to move back to St. Louis. :mad: Or, if we stay here, she says that she wants a new house. Great. My choices are moving back to the f*ckin midwest, or move into some white-bread, no trees, cookie-cutter, made out of styrofoam and chipboard overpriced piece of crap. I'm so depressed...

:mumble:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
laura said:
jackson is super close. is that where you will be? ive never heard of austin peay. we are always down for a road trip especially a day trip.
Austin Peay is in Clarksville. Since Im going to be a teacher now, its about the best school for that in TN (or so they say). Jackson is like a 1.5 hour drive for me.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
pixelninja said:
Moving? Grrrrrrrr. The wife wants to move back to St. Louis. :mad: Or, if we stay here, she says that she wants a new house. Great. My choices are moving back to the f*ckin midwest, or move into some white-bread, no trees, cookie-cutter, made out of styrofoam and chipboard overpriced piece of crap. I'm so depressed...

:mumble:
Hey! Who wears the pants in this family?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
BurlyShirley said:
Hey! Who wears the pants in this family?
Hell, don't know. I'm mainly just ranting here. There are a lot of good reasons to move back to StL. All our family is there, its way cheaper, we know where the good schools are, we know where the inexpensive yet nice neighborhoods are, we would have access to babysitters any day of the week, Evy would be able to grow up with all her cousins, we have tons of friends there, etc.

But Denver has the MOUNTAINS. The outdoor opportunities are endless. Just thinking about going back to St. Louis to ride is so depressing. And the amount of lazy, overweight smokers that live there just make me want to puke.

Back in January, Men's Fitness magazine came out with a list of the top ten fittest and fattest cities in the U.S. Denver came in at number 7 on the fittest list. St. Louis came in at number 5 on the fattest list.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Im here to tell you as if you dont already know, that Central Illinois and Missouri both suck balls! If you have to go to missouri, see if you can make it near Sprinfield or Branson. Not THAT far from St. Louis, its cheap, AND you got the Ozark Mountains to play in all day long. They aint the rockies....hell, they aint even the appalachians, but they beat corn fields, thats for sure.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
BurlyShirley said:
Im here to tell you as if you dont already know, that Central Illinois and Missouri both suck balls! If you have to go to missouri, see if you can make it near Sprinfield or Branson. Not THAT far from St. Louis, its cheap, AND you got the Ozark Mountains to play in all day long. They aint the rockies....hell, they aint even the appalachians, but they beat corn fields, thats for sure.
I hear ya brotha, but its all or nothin. Denver or St. Louis. We're still in negotiations, so we'll see what happens.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Branson, Springfield ... good god no!

Have you been to either of those places lately? You might be closer to the Ozarks, but the day-to-day life would suck.

Columbia is the only place to live in Mo.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
stosh said:
Yeah I got your S.S e-mail. I didn't think people would need a response so I didn't send them. We're up to 17 people, the join date is up next week. I think we'll get a few more people by then.
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Add one more....:)

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
DNA said:

Have you been to either of those places lately? You might be closer to the Ozarks, but the day-to-day life would suck.

Well, Yakov Smirnoff has his own theater in Branson. How bad can it be?.... :blah:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Funny you mention Yakov, I just saw the episode of King of the Hill where they visited Branson and Bobby sold a joke to him.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
DNA said:

I spent some summers as a kid on Table Rock Lake. Time of my life.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I am guessing that means it was 10 or 15 years ago then?

The immediate area around Table Rock isn't so bad, but Branson is a tourist-trap, old-people-mecca, hellhole. Just driving around it on the bypass is sickening now.

Springfield just plain sucks. The only redeeming quality it has is proximity to Chadwick (which has a huge network of motorcycle and bike trails).